Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today (32537 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by tayolove12(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2020
saaron:
Happy birthday Mr President. Gullible Nigerians regret voting you out for the terrorist in aso rock.

Smile
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by LZAA: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2020
imhotep:

APCheat minions are still blaming GEJ grin

Sai Mama.
grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by pipnator00(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2020
wink2015:
JONATHAN WASTED SOUTHERN OPPORTUNITY.

He was just too quiet and unintelligent for my liking.

This was an opportunity that was very rare he just throw it to the wind like a naked prostitute.

When the same Southerners didn't support him.
Shebi the initiators and base of #OccupyNigeria (the grand strategy to dismantle GEJ) were all in Southern Nigeria.
Let's all suffer it together including us who didn't support the dismantle (I guess we didn't do enough), we brought it upon ourselves.

***Don't get me wrong, GEJ wasn't the best but if we had given him another opportunity at the presidency, by the time he completes his tenure, those old-time politicians and the likes of them with the same ideology (ideologies that have kept us all in bondage as a nation for long) and also those that are part of the military rulership would have been either died or weak to join mainstream politics. By then we will usher in men and women with fresh ideas who know what's obtainable in today's world.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Perfecttouchade: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2020
Happy birthday Sir.. get that quality Aluminium windows, affordable quotes for u as well
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Zuorom: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2020
Happy Birthday to GEJ!!!

A man of peace and integrity, A great leader.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Aurora44: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2020
HAPPY BUFFDAY MR PRESIDENT, YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Jaapu: 9:20am On Nov 20, 2020
lalasticlala:
Goodluck Jonathan Turns 63 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodluck_Jonathan

The best PDP presidential candidate in 2023.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by shadeze: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2020
Nightstalker:

Epain you ba?

Come on get out
Shut your dirty mouth!! Foolish animal. Iam sure you are one of the followers of that cow in aso rock. Like leader, like followers, bunch of brainless cows.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by ofiko123(m): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2020
Happy birthday goodluck Jonathan..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by popizaino(m): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2020
Kolisky:
Happy Birthday, Jona cheesy cheesy cheesy

My fellow birth month man

Legends and illustrious beings are always being born in November

#Fact cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seconded
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by euniselfyahoo: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2020
Happy birthday to you sir. I wish you more fruitfull years ahead
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Ayo2004: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2020
Jonathan suppose rig that 2015 election...Buhari na the devil gangan grin

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Kennyfancy(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Happy Birthday Mr Jonathan

We Yellowbas and All Yellowba Muzlimbs Regret The sabotage against you in 2015

As Southwest we apologize today.

For we are now suffering cry
don't worry after lekki shooting, Sense enter South west even the Governor realize that there is a force bigger than him
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Erojepromise(f): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2020
happy birthday Jonathan.....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Zetty177x: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2020
My Ijaw President
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Vadese1: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2020
One of our best. Happy birthday Sir. You were a Blessing to our great country. May you continue to live a wonderful life
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2020
kissSIMP
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Kolisky(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2020
popizaino:

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Olarewaju89: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2020
Nightstalker:
angry
Useless idiot
May this birthday teach goatluck that celebrating his stupidity doesn't make him famous.

Life spared future generations by preventing him from having many children.

May this birthday teach his how to be wise and not constantly repping buffoonery

Happy birthday to the most useless son of the Niger delta

A man who was there and it's as if he never was
A man who couldn't even build a university in his village as president

Happy birthday Goatluck jonathan GCFR GOAT

Did you take your medicine this morning?

Go and check my first aid box you will see your drugs there . Make sure you take them before comment on the next thread, OK?

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by iJhoe(m): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2020
cheesy cheesy[quote author=Kolisky post=96239077]Happy Birthday, Jona cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can't but, celebrate this man of professional integrity except that everyone has his/her flaws. i'd admire the cool and calm demeanor whilst impelling, in the heart of broiling matters of the state. you responded accordingly, talk to us when we needed one. fundamental human right was at its peak and that earned you the "most insulted president in the world over" the accomplice of such moral servitude now see it as a bane to their almighty democracy- they wish to regulate the social media, the very right they rode to power.

it is your day enjoy it to the fullest

meanwhile, I choose to read your book. abeg someone should help me by sharing it with me wink[quote author=Kolisky post=96239077]Happy Birthday, Jona cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can't but, celebrate this man of professional integrity except that everyone has his/her flaws. i'd admire the cool and calm demeanor whilst impelling, in the heart of broiling matters of the state. you responded accordingly, talk to us when we needed one. fundamental human right was at its peak and that earned you the "most insulted president in the world over" the accomplice of such moral servitude now see it as a bane to their almighty democracy- they wish to regulate the social media, the very right they rode to power.

it is your day enjoy it to the fullest

meanwhile, I chose to read your book this day abeg someone should help me by sharing it with me �
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by mastasam(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2020
Happy birthday to my former President. may your days ahead be brighter than past
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by AzuNas: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2020
Nightstalker:
angry
Useless idiot
May this birthday teach goatluck that celebrating his stupidity doesn't make him famous.

May this birthday teach his how to be wise and not constantly repping buffoonery

Abeg make una check diz guy abeg

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by DisLifeSha: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2020
Indeed. The best joy giver First Lady in Nigeria
madridguy:
Happy birthday Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, the hero of " pick your phone and call " grin

Meanwhile, where is Mama Peace, Nigeria best joy giver first lady grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by olisaEze(m): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2020
Happy birthday, sir. The lives of Nigerians under ur administration were by miles far better than the palliative pilfering, protesters killing, terrorist rewarding, evidence denying, clueless and unintelligently lying regime we have today.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by agadam(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US grin
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOODLUCK JOHNATHAN cool
HAPPT BIRTHDAY AGADA MARK tongue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by God1stson(m): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2020
lalasticlala:
Anytime I see President Musa Yaradua I feel we've lost so many opportunity to get it right as a country. I am Igbo but I have profound respect for what he represent. Respect for the rule of law, fairness to all and detrabalized unlike the man in the villa that has made the opposite stock in trade.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Successfulben: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2020
Happy birthday our true and real leader. Though the Yoruba's betrayed you by axing you at the back, we from the South stood by you. You left because you were educated enough to believe that every Nigerian life matters. You were not willing to spill the blood of any Nigerian unlike the HERDSMAN we currently have as our President. We are still yet to recover from your exit. Happy belated birthday to you sir.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Adakintroy: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2020
Happy birthday my papa.

God bless you. Everyday. In this life and the life to come.

This one na step father and racist corp.
.him leg no gree commot from our neck.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Vanzcharles(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2020
Nightstalker:
angry
Useless idiot

You see how stupid you are? Who told you he didnt build a university in his area. FUotuoke Google it. Olodo.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2020
shadeze:

Shut your dirty mouth!! Foolish animal. Iam sure you are one of the followers of that cow in aso rock. Like leader, like followers, bunch of brainless cows.

E pain am

Sharap there
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by McTobe(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2020
1/5000 you failed this exam
Nightstalker:
angry
Useless idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra / Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy / Tinubu Warns Jonathan Against Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.