Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

How Many Of You Will Vote For Shekarau Based On The Debate Of Tonight? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Of You Will Vote For Shekarau Based On The Debate Of Tonight? (565 Views)

VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels / NANS Calls For Shekarau’s Sack / Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Will Vote For Shekarau Based On The Debate Of Tonight? by Newscaster: 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2011
Debate Debate Debate - OK. Shekarau won.

Will he become the next President of Nigeria? How many will vote for him based on the debate?

If none - what has the debate achieved?

Passmark to Shekarau - Fail to Ribadu - Fail to Buhari?

Debates dont win elections.
Re: How Many Of You Will Vote For Shekarau Based On The Debate Of Tonight? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2011
Shekarau hasn't done much campaigning nationwide. He is a bit of an unknown quantity. Buhari thinks the only problem in Nigeria is corruption, while Ribadu can't string a coherent sentence to save his life.

No wonder Jonathan decided not to taint himself with such company.
Re: How Many Of You Will Vote For Shekarau Based On The Debate Of Tonight? by Newscaster: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2011
I agree with you.

Jokers have been exposed.
Re: How Many Of You Will Vote For Shekarau Based On The Debate Of Tonight? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2011
Meanwhile Jonathan is actually campaigning in the good old fashioned way. Today he's in Maiduguri donning Islamic wear in speeches. Tomorrow he's in Ibadan wearing Danshiki and Shokoto appealing to voters. His wife, Dame Patience Jonathan, widely ridiculed by the facebook/internet brigade for her inability to speak Queen's English, has managed to reach the hearts of every Nigerian woman with her down to earth speaking style and mannerisms in public speeches.

Has Ribadu toured Onitsha wearing Igbo traditional wear at rallies?

Buhari?

No?

Shekarau? (Nope)

Well, that's why those guys don't stand a prayer.

Jonathan is the only real politician among all of them.

He doesn't need to attend what in reality are elitist TV debates.
Re: How Many Of You Will Vote For Shekarau Based On The Debate Of Tonight? by Newscaster: 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2011
They cant even speak English - I wonder why their supporters speak so much ill against Dame Jonathan.
Re: How Many Of You Will Vote For Shekarau Based On The Debate Of Tonight? by Pharoh: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2011
Newscaster:

They cant even speak English - I wonder why their supporters speak so much ill against Dame Jonathan.

They were in a hurry to castigate goodluck and his wife but with this debate i think they have been humbled a little bit judging from their comments. I have always said it that debate will not win any fucking election in Nigeria and the internet minority is just blowing hot air like their votes even counts.
Re: How Many Of You Will Vote For Shekarau Based On The Debate Of Tonight? by biachwest: 2:24am On Mar 19, 2011
I was highly disapointed by ribadus answers to the moderator,he cant even make a clear specific points, This is not political.He is fit for security agency but not to head or manage the afairs of nigeria.
Acn made a very big mistake to install him as thier candidate and they did install him because of the name he has made as efcc chief but the bottom line is that he is not qualified.
I know we have better and more qualified men and women with wisdom and courage to lead this country to a promise land. For me we should let jonathan last till 2015 and then let him reform the constitution before the nest election.
and lead us to a better party system and more transparent electora process.
jonathan asnt here tonigth but this three folks has nothing to offer.
i am speaking from the bottom of my heart. i have been a though surporter of this ribadu before now that i firstly listen to him, pathatic
Re: How Many Of You Will Vote For Shekarau Based On The Debate Of Tonight? by dayokanu(m): 2:27am On Mar 19, 2011
How many would still vote for coward runaway Turais houseboy Odechukwu, ademumu abdulclueless, Retardeen after running away from a debate

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Igbos In Lagos Root For Pdp Governor / Inconsistency : Between Ribadu And Gej / Can The Opposition Party Emerge As The Speaker Of House Of Rep.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.