Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

You Don’t Have To Wait In Line, You Don’t Have To Fight The Crowds - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Don’t Have To Wait In Line, You Don’t Have To Fight The Crowds (146 Views)

What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / The Doctor And Other Doctors...a Battle To Fight Later / Women To Wait 217 Years To Earn As Much As Men -report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don’t Have To Wait In Line, You Don’t Have To Fight The Crowds by planetpgold(m): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2020
Timothy Here Again,

It is another opportunity again to save big and invest in your future, just like Spar, Jumia, Konga and the big box stores, we're having a Black Friday sale. Just like these big stores, you can get deep discounts on our personal development training videos.

But unlike those sales, you don’t have to leave your house, you don’t have to wait in line, you don’t have to fight the crowds.

Here’s what you do…

Take the next few days to review our site and make your “wish list.”

https://platinumgoldsolutions.com/personaldevelopment2

Then, on Monday 23rd November 2020, watch your inbox for our “Black Friday” email with instructions on how to save.

Thanks!

Tim Jibodu, FCA

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Junk Removal Business With Little Investment / Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 678 - A Slightly Enhanced SD 675 / Website Design Services In Akure, Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.