Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Lol... - Shame On Me. (COME AND LAUGH AT ME) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lol... - Shame On Me. (COME AND LAUGH AT ME) (416 Views)

“because Of 200 Dollars, U Find Me Come Owerri?” – Yahoo Boy / Read And Laugh Jokes / Funny Pics Collection (come In And Laugh) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lol... - Shame On Me. (COME AND LAUGH AT ME) by XploreLife(m): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2020
One faithful dawn, around few minutes past 5a.m., I was returning home after spending the night at a friend's place, no street light and the street was still dark. 

His house is just few walks away from mine, so I am used to trekking back home from his place.

On my way going home, something unusual happened to me. As I was sauntering home while investing so much concentration on my mobile phone -- I'm a phone addict 21st-century-generation dude -- I sensed a soft chill touch on my right calf (the lower part of my right leg), because I was putting on a short pant.

"What's that?" My brain questioned. I advanced with a few steps further, and to my shock, I can still feel the touch. At that point, things became scarier, so I stopped to confirm what it was, oh my, oh my… A snake!!!

My brain got totally electrified and sent tensions all over my body, arrghh, mo da ran (I'm in trouble). Then I let out a thick scream with a voice that can be likened to that of Merlin's dragon, "yaaaaaayrrrhhhh"

The next thing? I started bolting faster that my heels were almost touching my skull. Mind you, I could still feel the snake on my calf… How stubborn the snake was, at that point, I started believing it was purposely sent to kill me. As I kept dashing home, I was constantly looking to check if the snake has fallen off, and upon knowing it hasn't, I screamed yet again "yaaaaryrrhhh".

I was so terrified that my brain was anticipating when the snake is going to bite me. As I almost make it home, I was able to summon the courage to grab the snake by the neck and take it off me. As I reached for the snake, oops! si doo di doo!!! it was my phone charging cable dangling from my back pocket and hitting my calf as I walk. SHAME ON ME! �

I have been laughing at my myself since. ���
Re: Lol... - Shame On Me. (COME AND LAUGH AT ME) by Samylekey(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2020
grin

your brain was playing tricks on you

(1) (Reply)

Na Waa For Some Men In Their Marriages / Mark Angel Comedy:emmanuella Goes To School / CompassDaddyComedy - This one shock me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.