Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Osinbajo Quotes At The Joint Executive And Legislative Leadership Retreat. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Osinbajo Quotes At The Joint Executive And Legislative Leadership Retreat. (361 Views)

Osinbajo Quotes At Close Of 2-day Executive-legislature / Osinbajo's Quotes At The Launch Of Rebuild Lagos / Tension As Senate, Reps Hold Joint Executive Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Quotes At The Joint Executive And Legislative Leadership Retreat. by Joyce95: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2020
I just went through Osinbajo's quotes from the. joint Executive and Legislative Leadership Retreat.

This was my favorite.
"It is time to focus on what we have been elected or appointed to do which is all about welfare of the people"_ Osinbajo.

See images for more. Below

Re: Osinbajo Quotes At The Joint Executive And Legislative Leadership Retreat. by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2020
So he never aware he was elected for the past 6year! Okooooooooo.
Re: Osinbajo Quotes At The Joint Executive And Legislative Leadership Retreat. by Zeesugar(f): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2020
I wish that all in position of leaders will arise to this call
Re: Osinbajo Quotes At The Joint Executive And Legislative Leadership Retreat. by Shooyie: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2020
He can't do it all alone. We need more people as intelligent, diligent and committed as he is. He is the silver lining.
Re: Osinbajo Quotes At The Joint Executive And Legislative Leadership Retreat. by TheRareGem1(f): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2020
We certainly cannot afford to alienate our young people who constitute the majority of our society and bear the burden of enterprise, resourcefulness and innovation required to propel our economy into the future. For their sake and ours, we need broad-based and inclusive prosperity that creates opportunities on a scale commensurate with the aspirations of our population. Beyond restoring what has been lost, the task before us is nothing short of the reformulation of the social contract.
Re: Osinbajo Quotes At The Joint Executive And Legislative Leadership Retreat. by okefranci: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2020
We need more arms and intelligent like osinbajo… to work together

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : Glo Mobile Has No Network Courage / SSR Movies / Do I Have To Pay Custom's Fee For My Aliexpress Package?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.