Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video (973 Views)

10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio / PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike / “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by peacekante: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Controversy has continued to trail the Defection of Ebonyi State Governor Dave Umahi from PDP to APC. The Ebonyi state Governor claim that he left pdp for APC after what he claimed injustice on the south east from PDP after the region has supported the party for 21years. He claimed that the PDP has still not considered the south east to run for the presidency.
This however has generated lots of debates and media war between the Ebonyi state Governor and his counterpart Governor Wike of Rivers state. The River state governor alleged that Umahi left the party because he categorically told him he want to run for presidency and ask UMAHI not to claim injustice is his reason for leaving the PDP party. Umahi however fired back by accusing the Wike of being a dictator who calls the shot in PDP. He also alleged that lots of PDP stake holders are tired of the River state governor.
Reacting through Arise Tv, governor Wike claim that ahead of 2023 Election, David Umahi is scared of his Achievements as a governor hence the reason why he left PDP for APC.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbKIR0j-OWM

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by Jake19: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
Who give a shit about your Performance. David umahi is without doubt the best Governor in south considering what he has done for Ebonyi state with little resources at his disposal. You have all the resources yet you are yet to pay the minimum wage.

You can't compare Umahi achievements to yours because he duafs you all day.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by peacekante: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
Jake19:
Who give a shit about your Performance. David umahi is without doubt the best Governor in south considering what he has done for Ebonyi state with little resources at his disposal. You have all the resources yet you are yet to pay the minimum wage.

You can't compare Umahi achievements to yours because he duafs you all day.
The problem with governor Wike is that he talks too much. How can he compare his Achievements with that of Umahi who is a model Governor for everyone

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by myBraine: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
Really?
Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by mainkendo: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
grin. Like is about to hit rock bottom

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
lol. With how much allocation and how much IGR?

Again how much NDDC funds and 13 percent derivation.

What Umahi did in Abakiliki made me believe that none of our governors will make heaven.
A lot of money have really been stolen from this country.

Initially I use to think that Buhari is secretly assisting Dave Umahi until I went close to hear from a close friend who has the real secret.

Because Umahi is an engineer, he established local engineers closed circuit with him as Director. Went to China to get some unknown contractors.
The agreement is to pick up Umahi team designs, source local materials and be paid few charges.
Contract that other governor would sign for 100million, Umahi do with 20million.
Simple as ABC. My only problem is that Ugwuanyi is not reaching out to learn from this guy.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by ashacot: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ok
Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by dikeigbo2(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
hahahaha.........its getting hotter by the day...
Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by Jake19: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
peacekante:

The problem with governor Wike is that he talks too much. How can he compare his Achievements with that of Umahi who is a model Governor for everyone

That is the issue with him. He thinks himself to be a god. He will destroy the party with his hands. How other top PDP members allowed him weird so much power in the first place still baffles me

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by peacekante: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

What Umahi did in Abakiliki made me believe that none of our governors will make heaven.

Initially I use to think that Buhari is secretly assisting Dave Umahi until I went close to hear from a close friend who has the real secret.

Because Umahi is an engineer, he established local engineers closed circuit with him as Director. Went to China to get some unknown contractors.
The agreement is to pick up Umahi team designs, source local materials and be paid few charges.
Contract that other governor would sign for 100million, Umahi do with 20million.
Simple as ABC. My only problem is that Ugwuanyi is not reaching out to learn from this guy.

There isn't any comparison honestly. Umahi is miles ahead. However, talking about our governor Ugwanyi, I don't receive good report about him as I heard Enugu has regressed since he took over from Chime.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Sukuk loan.

Stop typing out of ignorance
Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by peacekante: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
Jake19:

That is the issue with him. He thinks himself to be a god. He will destroy the party with his hands. How other top PDP members allowed him weird so much power in the first place still baffles me

He brings the money for the party to function. Though they made the beast in him, they will learn the hard way from it
Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by Pierocash(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Can somebody help ask Wike what is his achievement for almost 6 years as Governor of oil rich state of Rivers.
He hasn't promoted anybody in civil service, he hasnt employed, he hasn't contributed to infrastructural development of any kind except patching roads in port Harcourt, and building flyovers in PH, only buying houses and cars for judges ,and nothing more.

Wike is a shameless governor

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by Jake19: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Pierocash:
Can somebody help ask Wike what is his achievement for almost 6 years as Governor of oil rich state of Rivers.
He hasn't promoted anybody in civil service, he hasnt employed, he hasn't contributed to infrastructural development of any kind except patching roads in port Harcourt, and building flyovers in PH, only buying houses and cars for judges ,and nothing more.

He has a very loud mouth.
Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by madcapbreakable: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
What performance sef
Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by Coneheadyutes(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Insult to umahi.

This fat bulldozer pig should go and rest.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by ODJ124(m): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
grin grin Because umahi... Performed above average.. And defected to APC... Everybody is shouting he will be given APC 2023 presidential Ticket grin grin...
Meanwhile the master strategist is observing..

When He declares every will shake... Not an unpopular person... Who once to reap where he's did not sow...

Thread seen...
Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by Okoroawusa: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
Umahi and Wike should stop this. It's becoming childish
Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by helinues: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Your performance like Oyigbo situation?

Wike is always behaving like a local man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by EastisBae: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Wike has totally lost it. SMH!
Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by dukeprince50: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
Pierocash:

Wike is the best gov.
If he becomes president, he will build flyover from Aso rock to Rivers state govt house grin
Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by Pierocash(m): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
dukeprince50:
Wike is the best gov.
If he becomes president, he will build flyover from Aso rock to Rivers state govt house grin
Let's keep joke aside, Umahi is a better governor but Wike has been an asset to PDP than Umahi has.

My fear is Wike may become a president. I forbid him though
is he supposed to be an asset to a party or to the people?

Become president? You are kidding me, he won't even smell vice

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by NNEWIsuper: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Sukuk loan.

Stop typing out of ignorance
Pained igala boy.. Umahi is workaholic governor, even the Enugu boys you quoted know that.. And yet he didn't borrow, check Ebonyi debt profile is one of the lowest while our useless and worthless illiterate miscreant governor continues his drinking mess

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Pained igala boy.. Umahi is workaholic governor, even the Enugu boys you quoted know that.. And yet he didn't borrow, check Ebonyi debt profile is one of the lowest while our useless and worthless illiterate miscreant governor continues his drinking mess

I don't waste my strength on anything that has tie with nnamdi kanu.

not worth it.
Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by Coneheadyutes(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

[s]Pained igala boy.. Umahi is workaholic governor, even the Enugu boys you quoted know that.. And yet he didn't borrow, check Ebonyi debt profile is one of the lowest while our useless and worthless illiterate miscreant governor continues his drinking mess[/s]

Stupid ibibio man. grin

Ikpeazu is the worst governor in history!
Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by ABlAstate: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
NNEWIsuper:

[/s]

See our dirty incompetent useless fat ugly illiterate dustbin governor. Abia state is cursed and most backward state in Nigeria. Shame

Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by NNEWIsuper: 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I don't waste my strength on anything that has tie with nnamdi kanu.

not worth it.
Doesn't change the fact that you're pained.. Free yourself of pain and jealousy so you can grow like other u envy.. I'm out
Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by ABlAstate: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
NNEWIsuper:

Doesn't change the fact that you're pained.. Free yourself of pain and jealousy so you can grow like other u envy.. I'm out
[/s]

You cursed frustrated jobless dirty Aba miscreant is not different from Juliusmalema. He is even better than you. Cure yourself first what you are asking him to do. Anu mpama
Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

sssyedaijxznc
Re: 2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video by NNEWIsuper: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
ABlAstate:
[s][/s]

You cursed frustrated jobless dirty Aba miscreant is not different from Juliusmalema. He is even better than you. Cure yourself first what you are asking him to do. Anu mpama
At least you know Juliusmalema is a dirty worthless, frustrated and cursed igala boy like u

(1) (2) (Reply)

TSG CALLS FOR REGISTRATION OF POLITICAL ASSOCIATIONS / How To Edit And Delete And Edit proprietors details On The CAC Portal / TIMELINE: What Are Soldiers Doing On Highways?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.