Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,229 members, 7,856,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

edit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / edit (479 Views)

The WEF Has Been Given The Green Light By The Pope To Edit The Bible / Channels TV Too Follow Edit Tinubu Sickness? / Unscrupulous People Edit Jimi Agbaje's Wikipedia Page (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

edit by lekki1444: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
This contraption called Nigeria was foisted upon Lord Lugard by nnamdi azikiwe senior because at that point in time the people ruling with the british were igbos and so he told Lord Lugard to annexe asll the region as one so that igbos can rule the whole region and so Lord Lugard took the matter to the british crown and permission was granted and Nigeria was created.

now while Nigeria was created it was created into regional sections. a few years down the line another igbo man with the same agenda decided to ban all regional governments so that he can rule the whole country as one. His name was Aguiyi Ironsi.

Now a few years down the line the contraption they created backfired in their face when fulani usurped power and then created a system based on population number thereby ensuring that Igbo who are the 3rd largest behind Hausa and Yoruba will not get power anymore because they dont have the population to vote them into power. So in essence the contraption called Nigeria that they created backfired in their face and now they want out. Now all blame is heaped on Lord Lugard for creating this contraption when in fact it was nnamdi azikiwe senior who coerced Lord Lugard to create the contraption. The attached pictures and articles are evidence of how Ndigbo created this contraption called Nigeria. we should hold them responsible for all our miserys in this contraption grin grin grin grin
https://oblongmedia.net/2018/08/06/history-obed-edom-chukwuemeka-azikiwe/amp/

in the attached picture sitting next to Lord Lugard is nnamdi azikiwe senior

1 Like

Re: edit by lekki1444: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
i love saying CONTRAPTION by the way. anytime my igbo brothers call nigeria a contraption i laugh like crazy grin
Re: edit by Coneheadyutes(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
mumu.
Re: edit by lekki1444: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:
mumu.
bros how body
Re: edit by lekki1444: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:
mumu.
relax
Re: edit by conductor266: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
How do yoromoozlesm feel comfortable going about carrying fake news like agbo? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: edit by haaryobhami: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
conductor266:
How do yoromoozlesm feel comfortable going about carrying fake news like agbo? grin
it's actually true , nnamdi azikwe is d reason Nigeria didn't devide ,when awolowo and amadu Bello wanted there region to split,nnamdi azikwe convinced amadu Bello to stay and they worked together.
then came aguyi ironsi also who abolished regional system of government.
why do u think Igbos love ojukwu than d great zik?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: edit by conductor266: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
haaryobhami:

it's actually true , nnamdi azikwe is d reason Nigeria didn't devide ,when awolowo and amadu Bello wanted there region to split,nnamdi azikwe convinced amadu Bello to stay and they worked together.
then came aguyi ironsi also who abolished regional system of government.
why do u think Igbos love ojukwu than d great zik?
Azikiwe who was born in 1904 and was 10 years old in 1914 when Fraud Luggard created the shithole called Fraudgeria; how did he force Fraudgeria on others? How did it translate to Igbos forcing Nigeria on others and is that a valid reason why y'all have refused to go your separate ways since 43 years, begging for yoonity and forcing yourselves on every Igbo generation since then??

2 Likes

Re: edit by tamdun: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
I believe that is past now, the problem is how do we get out of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: edit by XANDERO85: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
lekki1444:
relax

He’s right!

Didn’t read the revisionist crap you posted up there.....which from the heading of your post, surmises that Igbos forced or influenced Queen Victoria and Lugard to amalgamate the northern and southern protectorates in 1914 to create Nigeria!

The problem with your daft ilk is that you’re burning in a cauldron on top fire, but instead of you to find a way to escape from it like others are doing, you’re dragging them back in while jabbing finger in the direction of Ndigbo, wrongly accusing them of lighting the fire!

1 Like

Re: edit by juman(m): 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
The igbo were not warriors that's why they have small land

So they thought the grabbing of land would be easy for them in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: edit by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
I don’t blame you
I blame the tribalistic modes we have here

1 Like

Re: edit by blafulfillersck: 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
A
Re: edit by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ndi Igbo amaka.
Re: edit by haaryobhami: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
conductor266:

Azikiwe who was born in 1904 and was 10 years old in 1914 when Fraud Luggard created the shithole called Fraudgeria; how did he force Fraudgeria on others? How did it translate to Igbos forcing Nigeria on others and is that a valid reason why y'all have refused to go your separate ways since 43 years, begging for yoonity and forcing yourselves on every Igbo generation since then??
nobody beg for unity with u guys ,I want Nigeria divided just as much as u guys .
Nigeria got her Independence in 1960,it was after d independent awolowo and amadu Bello wanted the country to split, little bit of reading won't kill u rather than foaming in d mouth.
Nigeria has failed us all and would keep failing us ,and I hope we split and separate from those nothern leeches
Re: edit by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
But how is it that you don't like the country yet you want to rule, you feel cheated..about what exactly?

The reason Igbos have never gotten the Presidential seat is that they have one leg out and the other in.

They want the presidency and want a different country too. How do you eat your cake and have it?
Re: edit by orisa37: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
MNAMDI AZIKIWE SHOULD BEAR ALL THE BLAME.
Re: edit by orisa37: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
MNAMDI AZIKIWE SHOULD BEAR ALL THE BLAME. HE OPPOSED AWOLOWO ON EVERY GOOD SUGGESTION HE MADE.

AND OJUKWU PUT SPANNER IN THE WHEELS OF NIGERIA'S PROGRESS WITHOUT THOUGHTS.

1 Like

Re: edit by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
lekki1444:
i love saying CONTRAPTION by the way. anytime my igbo brothers call nigeria a contraption i laugh like crazy grin
This fake spiritualist has moved to politics section after I expose him here of all his scam and fake spirituality.

Awon fake prophet, your peanut size brain did not tell you Azikiwe was born in 1904, which Nigeria was Almagamated in 1914 when Zik was just a 10 years old boy.
Dundee United

(1) (Reply)

The Solution To Nigeria's Problem Is In The Igbos / Breaking!!! Gov. Umahi Meets Sen Orji Kalu; Hosts Him To Dinner In Abuja / My Governorship Ambition Reason For My Defection From PDP To APC: Senator Abbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.