Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Nina Shares Lovely Pictures Of Her Baby Boy, Denzel. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Shares Lovely Pictures Of Her Baby Boy, Denzel. PHOTOS (316 Views)

Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband / BB Naija Star, Nina Shares More Photos From Her Vacation In Atlanta / Pretty Face! Nina Shares Cute Selfie Photos Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nina Shares Lovely Pictures Of Her Baby Boy, Denzel. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija star, Nina, has shared photos of her beautiful son, Denzel, to mark his one month anniversary after birth.
From the onset, she has always expressed an uncommon love for her handsome son who has been named, Denzel Kelechukwu.In her own words, “Loving you is a wonderful way to spend a lifetime, thank you for choosing me to be your mummy, you are my definition of perfect”.

Nina took to her Instagram page to post an admirable photo of her son with the caption:
My Denzel is a month older today @denzelkely

Nina finished in fifth place after 84 days participating in Big Brother Naija season three in 2018. Nina got married in a private ceremony early this year with her first child with her husband Tony. Tony who is based in the United States of America Real Estate Developer took her to the states to deliver their first baby.

See the photo below:
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/nina-bbnaija-shares-lovely-pictures-of.html?m=1

Re: Nina Shares Lovely Pictures Of Her Baby Boy, Denzel. PHOTOS by nairalander2020(m): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
you fine sha
Re: Nina Shares Lovely Pictures Of Her Baby Boy, Denzel. PHOTOS by Pepsi4me(f): 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Cute baby

(1) (Reply)

Erasmus Mundus Scholarships In Journalism, Media And Globalization 2021 / Pretty Mike Features On Wendy Show After Attending Wedding With 6 Pregnant Ladi / Nigerians Demand Justice For Boy Who Was Sexually Molested At Deeper Life School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.