Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

This Pain Can Ease Your Stress - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This Pain Can Ease Your Stress (97 Views)

Mortgage Offer..be A Landlord Withought Stress Pay For 20yrs. / Buy And Sell With Ease Your Properties For Free On #www.nextmarketday.com . / Plots Of Land For Sale With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Pain Can Ease Your Stress by Davidipese: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
Title: This pain can ease your stress

Hello,

I know that you’ve been trying so hard to secure a better investment before the year ends and I must tell you of the fact that this could be very stressful and time tasking, most especially if you don’t have a specific budget at hand.

One of the developers of the smart and green estate (Gtext Homes) just started it’s black Friday promo last week, and I don’t want you to miss out from it. A juicy offer of an amazing terrain, located just in the heart of Lugbe, which is close to the central city Abuja.

Trust me, its a thing of profit when you invest with foresight in this property, as we’re about to start our housing scheme there, before the end of the first quarter, as massive subscribers have keyed into this opportunity at the beginning of the launch.

Jasper estate Abuja is just 13 minutes drive to Nnamdi Azikwe international airport, and just a few minutes to the Dunamis international worship centre, Lugbe. This property would generate over 100% return on investment when you buy and resell for land banking purpose.

To ease your stress, it’s close to other residential estates like; Jedo estate and Fourth royale estate. Now you know your neighbours

Enjoy the whooping stress-free 33% discount when you buy this week, you can contact me on 08138303010 to secure your plots today!

(1) (Reply)

To Let In Abijo Gra, Lekki ..... We Can Accept This For An Hotel / Lounge Etc A / Verified And Affordable Land In Ibeju-lekki - Victoria Court 3 Trinity / Just Buy And Build Now At Dejega Properties Ltd. Call Us:08160274884.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.