Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Senator Abaribe: Buhari's Government Has Failed, There Is No Way To Cover It - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abaribe: Buhari's Government Has Failed, There Is No Way To Cover It (23936 Views)

Breaking-ipob: Judge Refuses To Order Senator Abaribe’s Release / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention / PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abaribe: Buhari's Government Has Failed, There Is No Way To Cover It by viviangist: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
rontolo:
Truth. You are better than most, but we know that you are also complicit.
TD Jakes Sermons
When root and branch change comes, and it must come, you will be swept aside like your more treacherous, thieving colleagues

Thank you
Re: Senator Abaribe: Buhari's Government Has Failed, There Is No Way To Cover It by rickyrex(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Imo state has no roads. Owerrinta (from Umuahia - Aba expressway) to Owerri? Owerri to Orlu? Owerri to Okigwe? Owerri to Rivere State boundary towards Elele?
Tell us one good road network in the entire Imo State. Of course it is Buhari's fault.

Examples--

Enugu: Try Oji through Udi to Enugu (56 km: Nice!)
Anambra: Try Awka through Nibo all the way to Ufuma to Isuochi (Abia boundary). 70km: Nice!

If Anambra and Enugu can do it, Imo state has no excuses except electing morons as governors while everyone keeps quiet like people under satanic spell.

/

bro am from imo state and I schooled in abia state. Must of those roads you mentioned are federal roads if I lied post it out and get other people opinion. You don't expect States to fix federal roads
Re: Senator Abaribe: Buhari's Government Has Failed, There Is No Way To Cover It by rickyrex(m): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Imo state has no roads. Owerrinta (from Umuahia - Aba expressway) to Owerri? Owerri to Orlu? Owerri to Okigwe? Owerri to Rivere State boundary towards Elele?
Tell us one good road network in the entire Imo State. Of course it is Buhari's fault.

Examples--

Enugu: Try Oji through Udi to Enugu (56 km: Nice!)
Anambra: Try Awka through Nibo all the way to Ufuma to Isuochi (Abia boundary). 70km: Nice!

If Anambra and Enugu can do it, Imo state has no excuses except electing morons as governors while everyone keeps quiet like people under satanic spell.

/

bros am from imo state and I schooled in abia state. Must of those roads you mentioned are federal roads if I lied post it out and get other people opinion. You don't expect States to fix federal roads
Re: Senator Abaribe: Buhari's Government Has Failed, There Is No Way To Cover It by InvertedHammer: 8:55am On Nov 22, 2020
rickyrex:
bros am from imo state and I schooled in abia state. Must of those roads you mentioned are federal roads if I lied post it out and get other people opinion. You don't expect States to fix federal roads
/
You questioned if I have ever visited Imo State. I proved you wrong.

Okorocha and Hope (or do I call him Despair) are members of APC--the ruling party. What are their excuses?

There you have it.

/
Re: Senator Abaribe: Buhari's Government Has Failed, There Is No Way To Cover It by rickyrex(m): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
You questioned if I have ever visited Imo State. I proved you wrong.

Okorocha and Hope (or do I call him Despair) are members of APC--the ruling party. What are their excuses?

There you have it.

/
yes there's no excuse for failure. But you can't remove the fact that must of the effect on common man are policies made by federal government. You can't say the recent hike of fuel price was courtesy the eastern or Nigerian governors. Or the closure of border and the increameant of price of food stuff is also the cause of governors. You can see that the major effects on Nigerians are policies made by federal government. Or is it the state government that caused the so called police brutality, all this are failure of buhari. Restructuring will make us focus more on our governor. It will even create more job, it will make governor's sit up knowing well that all sources of funding the state now depend on them. Truth is that we can't stop blaming buhari for every failure now until we get things right
Re: Senator Abaribe: Buhari's Government Has Failed, There Is No Way To Cover It by InvertedHammer: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
rickyrex:
yes there's no excuse for failure. But you can't remove the fact that must of the effect on common man are policies made by federal government. You can't say the recent hike of fuel price was courtesy the eastern or Nigerian governors. Or the closure of border and the increameant of price of food stuff is also the cause of governors. You can see that the major effects on Nigerians are policies made by federal government. Or is it the state government that caused the so called police brutality, all this are failure of buhari. Restructuring will make us focus more on our governor. It will even create more job, it will make governor's sit up knowing well that all sources of funding the state now depend on them. Truth is that we can't stop blaming buhari for every failure now until we get things right
/
You are making unnecessary and irrelevant excuses. Why are the internal road networks in Anambra and Enugu states very good under the same circumstances while that of Abia and IMO are in shambles?

/
Re: Senator Abaribe: Buhari's Government Has Failed, There Is No Way To Cover It by Bakori07: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
Offcourse
Re: Senator Abaribe: Buhari's Government Has Failed, There Is No Way To Cover It by rickyrex(m): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
You are making unnecessary and irrelevant excuses. Why are the internal road networks in Anambra and Enugu states very good under the same circumstances while that of Abia and IMO are in shambles?

/
bros you are running away from reality. You can't tell that it's all the road in imo and abia that are bad. I can tell you some places in nnewi that has bad roads. Don't sit in one room and be typing what you don't know. Umuahia has good road. Owerri town that I know of has good roads too. Umuahia to aba is a federal road. Aba to porthacourt road is a federal road, Owerri obizze to river(elele) is a federal road, umuahia to mbaise road is a federal road. I can lecture on so many road you think are state own road which are not
Re: Senator Abaribe: Buhari's Government Has Failed, There Is No Way To Cover It by InvertedHammer: 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
rickyrex:
bros you are running away from reality. You can't tell that it's all the road in imo and abia that are bad. I can tell you some places in nnewi that has bad roads. Don't sit in one room and be typing what you don't know. Umuahia has good road. Owerri town that I know of has good roads too. Umuahia to aba is a federal road. Aba to porthacourt road is a federal road, Owerri obizze to river(elele) is a federal road, umuahia to mbaise road is a federal road. I can lecture on so many road you think are state own road which are not
/
Talking about intrastate road network you are masturbating on roads within the city.

/
Re: Senator Abaribe: Buhari's Government Has Failed, There Is No Way To Cover It by rickyrex(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Talking about intrastate road network you are masturbating on roads within the city.

/
bro stop deceiving yourself. You know nothing about the east let alone politics in Nigeria
Re: Senator Abaribe: Buhari's Government Has Failed, There Is No Way To Cover It by InvertedHammer: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
rickyrex:
bro stop deceiving yourself. You know nothing about the east let alone politics in Nigeria
/
The East has the best road network in the world

and you are the godfather to all the Nigerian Presidents.

At least these should satisfy you.

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses / Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos / Onoja: What We Did To Biafra Soldiers During The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.