Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,762 members, 7,840,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

PDP COYS Salutes Fmr President Goodluck Jonathan At 63rd Birthday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP COYS Salutes Fmr President Goodluck Jonathan At 63rd Birthday. (137 Views)

More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP COYS Salutes Fmr President Goodluck Jonathan At 63rd Birthday. by Princevictor966(m): 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
By Prince Victor

Our dear President and elder statesman, Dr. Goodluck saddled the leadership of this nation at a time the nation needed Stability and Sanity. He united everyone along as he pursued his vision of a united, strong and free nation. By the end of his tenure he emerged.
#HeroAndFaceOfDemocracy
#WorldPeaceAmbassador.

I felicitate and congratulate you on the occasion of your 63rd birthday commemoration, indeed you are a Leader, a true Democrat, a personality of integrity, a colossus of knowledge, an enviable leader, a hero per excellence, a patriot whose actions inspires me to dream more, learn more and do more.

Mr. President we are grateful for your sincere service to this nation, Your Statement "My Ambition worth no blood of Nigerians" indeed gave you global recognition beyond merit and proved your unbiased nature.

«Your Excellency, you said and I quote "I have no enemies to fight" by this creed which you live, you keep challenging the rest of us to love and work for the good of the country..

I pray God grant you wisdom to continue to be the Light of Nigeria, Africa and the world at large even as you excel in your future endearments with long live and prosperity.

Happy Birthday
Face and Hero of Democracy.
World Peace Ambassador.
His Excellency @63
Dr. Ebele Azikiwe Goodluck Jonathan GCFR GCON CON OON MFR, President, Commander c Chief of the Armed Forces. Federal Republic of Nigeria. (2010-2015).

© Prince Victor.
PDP COYS, Lagos.
President.

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Toll Gate Shooting Sanwo Olu Must Appear Before Panel Endsars Lawyer Ins / Buhari Never Controls NNPC Operations – Kyari / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.