Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Prepare For Another Lockdown - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prepare For Another Lockdown (2309 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: FG Threatens Another Lockdown As Schools Reopen / OAU: Students Prepare For Rain Semester Examinations In Total Darkness / How To Prepare For JAMB 2018/2019 And Score Very High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prepare For Another Lockdown by alfredfrddy(m): 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dear fellow Nairalanders, I greet you all in the name of our loving God, who wishes that we prosper even as our souls prospers. Please, read this carefully and enjoy the typo errors therein if at all you come by one. This is just to enlighten us that as the bible has stated it would happen, so it is happening before our very evey.

If we could remember, it took the USA to lockdown before the whole world locked down the advent of the Covid-19 plandemic. This is an order from the Beast in Revelation 13:4 (Pope of Rome). He's the main dictator here and world leaders are taking orders from him. The government of the whole world, spearheaded by the USA, and our religious leaders are leading us all to pay allegiance to the Pope of the Catholic church in apostasy so as not to escape the wrath of God spoken of in Revelation 13 & 14. We were promised a lot in 2020, little did we know that 2020 is the beginning of the end. If doubt me, I pray it will not be too late for you to discover the truth so as to be set free. Covid-19 was the launch pad on which all of the schemes are going to be executed before God will punish them all in the final battle of the Great Controversy. See this video as a further prove of another lockdown that is in the pipeline before the forceful vaccination starts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L-y33ZdlYk.
We will all be forced to worship on Sunday as a way of desecrating God's 7th day Sabbath. Take heed and wake up, Covid-19 was patented in 2015 for this purpose. As it was said to be a sabbath for the earth to rest, search for facts online. Persecution is here, little wonder why the government is killing the masses with every opportunity they get, secretly or openly. Jesus said when we see this things, we should know that this is the beginning of sorrow but we have to be of good courage, fearless, and die for the his sake to gain eternal life. Still wondering why the "compulsory" vaccine is priority to the Nigerian government amidst ASUU Strike, corruption, incessant killing, protest against injustice and bad governance, high cost of living, Boko-haram, Herdsmen, bad road, police brutality, epileptic power supply, banditry, etc.- https://www.nairaland.com/6254317/osinbajo-acquiring-covid-19-vaccine-citizens.
They are the tools of the evil spirit at work in men. Let's turn to God now, even as the signs of Christ's coming are so glaring. The conditioning system - wearing of nose mask, the use of hand sanitizer, social distancing, and the lockdown are their "draconian" safety measure put in place to control us as puppets and dummies. NOTE: Covid-19 is a political virus that never directly killed anyone, persons with underlying ailments, depression, fear, and suicide are what killed people as the its victims a very high chances of recovering. Reduce or avoid taking sugar, it reduces the power of the antibodies as such, when an ailment like Covid-19 strikes, there will be no antibodies to fight back, and when the person dies, irrespective of the cause of the death, all is attributed to Covid-19. Thereby making it more popular and dreaded. Fear has killed more people than Covid-19 and the bible has said the hearts of men will fail for fear. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers, and rulers of darkness in high places. May God open our eyes to see and turn from our wicked ways, and to endure the unavoidable hardships, so as that we won't miss heaven in Jesus' name.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prepare For Another Lockdown by Dreamliner787(m): 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
Enemy of progress.. please shift Abeg..

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Another Lockdown by dhardline(m): 3:09am On Nov 21, 2020
Although I may not support all that you have said but one thing is that the vaccine is highly unnecessary. For a virus that has 99.9 percent survival rate, mandating mass Vaccination is the most creepy solution ever and it opens the door to so many thoughts as to why should it be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Another Lockdown by alfredfrddy(m): 7:15am On Nov 21, 2020
Dreamliner787:
Enemy of progress.. please shift Abeg..
If you had followed through the write-up, your eye for don clear. You will soon know who the enemy of progress is. We are all sinner that should repent before its too late. I'm sure you will remember this post when it finally happens.

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Another Lockdown by alfredfrddy(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2020
dhardline:
Although I may not support all that you have said but one thing is that the vaccine is highly unnecessary. For a virus that has 99.9 percent survival rate, mandating mass Vaccination is the most creepy solution ever and it opens the door to so many thoughts as to why should it be.
They just want to persecute the true worshippers of God and if it were possible, lead them to violate God's law so as to be condemned to destruction.
Re: Prepare For Another Lockdown by Dreamliner787(m): 8:02am On Nov 21, 2020
alfredfrddy:
If you hard followed through, your eye for don clear. You will soon know who the enemy of progress is. We are all sinner that should repent before its too late. I'm sure you will remember this post when it finally happens.

Please learn to talk sensible, do you think everyone is the same?.. please shift forward and look for unrepenting sinners in your family..
Re: Prepare For Another Lockdown by boss1310(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2020
All of you people enjoy preaching end of days yet you like buying something original that you will like to be everlasting.why not stop paying rent and live in the bushes,why go to school at all and why even trying to earn a living when you know everything will just end soon.
Re: Prepare For Another Lockdown by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 21, 2020
Scamdemic!
Covid 4 1 9: NCDC and Polithiefcians are seriously craving for second lockdown because they are hearing about audio "second wave" from abroad. Second catching out... LoL.
A disease that only affects churches & schools BUT do not affect political rallies & markets. Is that one not a Plandemic or Pandemic?
Satan hates schools (knowledge) and churches (power).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Another Lockdown by alfredfrddy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
boss1310:
All of you people enjoy preaching end of days yet you like buying something original that you will like to be everlasting.why not stop paying rent and live in the bushes,why go to school at all and why even trying to earn a living when you know everything will just end soon.
That I decide to buy something durable doesn't stop the world from ending when it should. We should be concerning with why we should buy these item and for what purpose we are buying them. When the times comes, na to sell those things and go into the bushes for survival as those in the cities will be badly hit. Take the covid-19 lockdown as a case study.
Re: Prepare For Another Lockdown by officialenny(m): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
Pls find something better to post and not curses...if u don't know what to do with ur precious time then do hug a transformer
Re: Prepare For Another Lockdown by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
alfredfrddy:
Dear fellow Nairalanders, I greet you all in the name of our loving God, who wishes that we prosper even as our souls prospers. Please, read this carefully and enjoy the typo errors therein if at all you come by one. This is just to enlighten us that as the bible has stated it would happen, so it is happening before our very evey.

If we could remember, it took the USA to lockdown before the whole world locked down the advent of the Covid-19 plandemic. This is an order from the Beast in Revelation 13:4 (Pope of Rome). He's the main dictator here and world leaders are taking orders from him. The government of the whole world, spearheaded by the USA, and our religious leaders are leading us all to pay allegiance to the Pope of the Catholic church in apostasy so as not to escape the wrath of God spoken of in Revelation 13 & 14. We were promised a lot in 2020, little did we know that 2020 is the beginning of the end. If doubt me, I pray it will not be too late for you to discover the truth so as to be set free. Covid-19 was the launch pad on which all of the schemes are going to be executed before God will punish them all in the final battle of the Great Controversy. See this video as a further prove of another lockdown that is in the pipeline before the forceful vaccination starts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L-y33ZdlYk.
We will all be forced to worship on Sunday as a way of desecrating God's 7th day Sabbath. Take heed and wake up, Covid-19 was patented in 2015 for this purpose. As it was said to be a sabbath for the earth to rest, search for facts online. Persecution is here, little wonder why the government is killing the masses with every opportunity they get, secretly or openly. Jesus said when we see this things, we should know that this is the beginning of sorrow but we have to be of good courage, fearless, and die for the his sake to gain eternal life. Still wondering why the "compulsory" vaccine is priority to the Nigerian government amidst ASUU Strike, corruption, incessant killing, protest against injustice and bad governance, high cost of living, Boko-haram, Herdsmen, bad road, police brutality, epileptic power supply, banditry, etc.- https://www.nairaland.com/6254317/osinbajo-acquiring-covid-19-vaccine-citizens.
They are the tools of the evil spirit at work in men. Let's turn to God now, even as the signs of Christ's coming are so glaring. The conditioning system - wearing of nose mask, the use of hand sanitizer, social distancing, and the lockdown are their "draconian" safety measure put in place to control us as puppets and dummies. NOTE: Covid-19 is a political virus that never directly killed anyone, persons with underlying ailments, depression, fear, and suicide are what killed people as the its victims a very high chances of recovering. Reduce or avoid taking sugar, it reduces the power of the antibodies as such, when an ailment like Covid-19 strikes, there will be no antibodies to fight back, and when the person dies, irrespective of the cause of the death, all is attributed to Covid-19. Thereby making it more popular and dreaded. Fear has killed more people than Covid-19 and the bible has said the hearts of men will fail for fear. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers, and rulers of darkness in high places. May God open our eyes to see and turn from our wicked ways, and to endure the unavoidable hardships, so as that we won't miss heaven in Jesus' name.

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll. (Rev 22:18-19)
Re: Prepare For Another Lockdown by alfredfrddy(m): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6310719/covid-19-kaduna-govt-may-impose

Where are those that called me names earlier. Am I still an enemy of progress? They are coming to stab you with their demonic digital tattoos with RFID trackers called covid-19 vaccines. Get ready for a shocker and a show down. We soon know who the enemy of progress it. Watch as the drama unfolds.

See those videos and be wise. The bible says only the wise will understand. Daniel 12:10

Friends, this worldly government cannot save us but will keep covering their failures with lies and hate. Let's repent, that's where our salvation from the claws of these dragons lie, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Peace!!!
Re: Prepare For Another Lockdown by alfredfrddy(m): 5:35am On Dec 28, 2020
officialenny:
Pls find something better to post and not curses...if u don't know what to do with ur precious time then do hug a transformer
I never curses nobody, I was only trying to awaken you from your sleep that danger lays ahead of us. The enemy is at it again.
Re: Prepare For Another Lockdown by Najdorf: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2020
dhardline:
With the 99.9 percent survival rate millions of people have still died.

It perfectly makes sense to not use the vaccine and let people keep dying, right?
Re: Prepare For Another Lockdown by dhardline(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2020
Najdorf:

With the 99.9 percent survival rate millions of people have still died.

It perfectly makes sense to not use the vaccine and let people keep dying, right?

You obviously have little understanding of the workings of vaccines(take your time and research on vaccine injuries) . For a virus that had far less reaching effect on Africans, a vaccine not tested on Africans is then pushed to be used on Africans. Please I beg you if you are one of those who believe that the government loves you so much that they want you to live long but hoard food so you die of hunger then I don't have the energy to continue this discussion. Stay away from main stream media cause they'll never tell you the whole truth cause those who head this media organizations will always push their agenda.
Re: Prepare For Another Lockdown by Najdorf: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2020
dhardline:

You obviously have little understanding of the workings of vaccines(take your time and research on vaccine injuries) . For a virus that had far less reaching effect on Africans, a vaccine not tested on Africans is then pushed to be used on Africans. Please I beg you if you are one of those who believe that the government loves you so much that they want you to live long but hoard food so you die of hunger then I don't have the energy to continue this discussion. Stay away from main stream media cause they'll never tell you the whole truth cause those who head this media organizations will always push their agenda.
You raise a good point. I hope things don't get worse in Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Armageddon: 5 Times Jehovah Witness Predicted The End Of The World And Outcome / A Lecturer And Students At The Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) Make Headlin / A Cry From The Dungeons Of Yabatech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.