Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,122 members, 7,953,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

6 Things You Should Never Do When Organising Your First Whatsapp Training Part 3 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Things You Should Never Do When Organising Your First Whatsapp Training Part 3 (189 Views)

6 Things You Should Never Do When Organising Your First Whatsapp Training Part 5 / 6 Things You Should Never Do When Organising Your First Whatsapp Training Part 2 / 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Never Do When Organising Your First Whatsapp Training Part 3 by EstherOde1111(f): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
6 Things You Should Never Do When Organising Your First WhatsApp Training Part 3

Point 3
Never appear before the faces of your audience with your flier just like that

You ain't naked wire, don't shock us!

As you are cooking, carry them along...

When it's time to add salt to the food(training) you are preparing

Let us know through Content marketing

Simply put, dish out value/Content consistently

I call this stage Anticipation stage.
As a WhatsApp Training Newbie(Beginner), It's risky to just release your WhatsApp Training flier just like that....

Take your audience through the process

Make them anticipate...
I'm not saying you should start teaching what you want to teach in class, No!

So many of your audience might not know they need your training.

So, carry them along

Educate and nurture them

Make them salivate....

The day, they finally get to see your details for training

They will turn up
See, it has always been easy for me to attract organic traffic in all my free trainings because of this!

I have been using this strategy overtime and it has never failed me!

You see that my FIRST Copywriting training that pulled in 701 persons in 4days... Eh

I understood the Anticipation stage

Take them through the process of the food(training) you are cooking..

Even this Current training

My audience will remember how I normally use the hashtag #WhatsappTrainingSecretsfornewbies

Guys, it works!

It's just like you telling me about a particular kind of food for a week or 2 making me salivate all the time...(Anticipation)

The day you finally cook it and invite me over for dinner, I will rush in (Traffic Generation)

We will take point 4 tomorrow.....

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Ads Cost Per Click (CPC) For Nigeria Audience / How To Make Legit $50 Within 5 Days Without Stress / Plantain Chips Production Business Plan In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.