Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

Gbajabiamila Reveals Name Of Security Aide Who Shot Newspapers Vendor In Head - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gbajabiamila Reveals Name Of Security Aide Who Shot Newspapers Vendor In Head (201 Views)

Reps Speaker Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Kills Newspaper Vendor / Senatorial Candidate Mistakenly Shot Dead By His Security Aide In Imo State / Senatorial Candidate Mistakenly Shot Dead By His Security Aide In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Reveals Name Of Security Aide Who Shot Newspapers Vendor In Head by Worldtopnewsng: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, has confirmed that an agent of the Department of State Services attached to him shot and killed Ifeanyi Okereke, a newspapers vendor in Abuja.

The Nigeria Police Force had denied that its officer shot the vendor.

Gbajabiamila, in his second statement on Friday, identified the DSS agent as Abdullahi Hassan.

The Speaker, who vowed to get justice for the deceased, disclosed that he had contacted Okereke’s family members and would meet with them.

The statement read, “The unfortunate death of Mr Ifeanyi Okereke at the hands of one of my security aides has left me deeply shaken.

“Mr Okereke was a citizen going about his business, trying to make a living for himself and his family. There is no reason for his life to have ended the way it did.

http://worldtopnewsng.com/gbajabiamila-reveals-name-of-security-aide-who-shot-newspapers-vendor-in-head/

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For Hairstylist At Akoka / Man Died During Sex Romp In Portharcourt / How Police Brutalized Me & Pregnant Woman While Returning From Shiloh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.