Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Mercy Chinwo: The Gospel Artiste From Nazareth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Chinwo: The Gospel Artiste From Nazareth (429 Views)

Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido / Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic / Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo: The Gospel Artiste From Nazareth by jjmekwa(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
I have listened to several gospel acts, this genre of music is one I hold so dearly cos at most cases when the spirit is low and unwilling to do so much, all you need is some tracks by your favourite gospel act to elevate your spirit and let heaven prevail over your case.

Not every gospel artistes can ignite you to the supremacy of the creator, I must add that a number of musician on this genre recycle what we have always heard and throw at listeners, not only do they exhibit laziness in their rendition by carelessly filling their compositions with popular bible stories as well as verses of the scripture, the ability to build contents from current realities is usually a big deal to them, many can't, they'll rather remind you of how Jesus rose Lazarus from the dead or how he made the blind see and the deaf hear, in most cases, they will add how He turned water to Odeku, as abundant as what to make a lyrics is, this Umu Chineke artistes will still not deal with current issues.

But there's this special act amongst the bunch that has so far proven to be grounded, her creative touch and input is always sterling, she can sing anything and any style with impeccable vocal range, high peach and command, where did she gather such strength to this many wonders from? MERCY CHINWO is that act, she is a mystro personified, many circular artistes cannot do what Mercy does with her vocals, easily and tirelessly, she will hit certain high notes comfortably and you will be left wondering if she did this or had someone help her do so abstractly, damn, Mercy Chinwo is that good.

Track by Tracks, album by albums, you'll never get tired of Mercy Chinwo, one other striking thing about this dame is how humble she's remained inspite of her creativity, front and back endowments, intelligence, affluence and achievements. If there's one gospel act to listen to accross tribes and styles inother to up your spirit as well as remain entertained, MERCY CHINWO remains number 1, followed by the rest.

SOURCE: https://ngg.ng/mercy-chinwo-the-gospel-artiste-from-nazareth/

Re: Mercy Chinwo: The Gospel Artiste From Nazareth by mikebrain5(m): 2:15am On Nov 21, 2020
[quote author=jjmekwa post=96266073]I have listened to several gospel acts, this genre of music is one I hold so dearly cos at most cases when the spirit is low and unwilling to do so much, all you need is some tracks by your favourite gospel act to elevate your spirit and let heaven prevail over your case.

Not every gospel artistes can ignite you to the supremacy of the creator, I must add that a number of musician on this genre recycle what we have always heard and throw at listeners, not only do they exhibit laziness in their rendition by carelessly filling their compositions with popular bible stories as well as verses of the scripture, the ability to build contents from current realities is usually a big deal to them, many can't, they'll rather remind you of how Jesus rose Lazarus from the dead or how he made the blind see and the deaf hear, in most cases, they will add how He turned water to Odeku, as abundant as what to make a lyrics is, this Umu Chineke artistes will still not deal with current is

(1) (Reply)

“you Are So Rude” – Erica Nlewedim Slams Kiddwaya On Sierra Leonian Tv / Marlians! Naira Marley Set To Drop Two Tracks On December 11th (watch Snippet) / Leave Music For Who? TULE JO!! - Davido | Fans Reactions {see Photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.