Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger (1480 Views)

I Have Turned Him Into A Rastafarian - Shehu Sani 'mocks' El-rufai / Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks / Shehu Sani Mocks Aminu Bello Masari Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by delishpot: 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
A former Nigerian senator, Shehu Sani, has mocked the federal government over the planned importation of petroleum products from Niger Republic.

Recall that the Ministry of Petroleum Resources had announced on Thursday that the two countries signed a Memorandum of Understanding for petroleum products transportation and storage. According to the ministry, Niger Republic has some excess products which need to be evacuated and Nigeria has the market for the products.

The ministry noted that Nigeria hopes to have a long-lasting and sustainable commercial framework to have a pipeline from the Soraz Refinery in Niger into the country so that a depot can be developed.

Reacting to this development, Sani, who represented Kaduna Central in the last Senate, said the planned importation of petrol from Niger Republic is to waste foreign exchange. He also mocked the federal government for banning the importation of Rice from Niger Republic.

“We disapproved the importation of Rice from Niger Republic to save foreign exchange; We approved the importation of petroleum products from Niger Republic to waste foreign exchange,” he wrote on his Twitter page on Friday.

https://politicsnigeria.com/shehu-sani-mocks-fg-over-importation-of-petrol-from-niger/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by Karlovich: 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
The vegetable is only doing what will benefit his kinsmen. If it's not Chad then it's Niger republic. Even the zombies defending him have all turned to scarecrows.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by Bluntguy: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
We will soon import electricity from Chad and collect loan from Togo. Watch out!

13 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by delishpot: 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
Bluntguy:
We will soon import electricity from Chad and collect loan from Togo. Watch out!

grin grin No be small thing o

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by Moferere: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
From June 2015 to June 2020, this government has spent $1.6 billion on Turnaround Maintenance of refineries (TAM), now he signed an MoU with Niger to be importing fuel from a 20,000 barrels per day refinery that was built with $980 million.

Mind you, despite their lies, this government has spent $7 billion on subsidy payments.

Only God knows how Buhari sleeps comfortably in the villa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by Jostoman: 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
They want to store enough Niger Delta oil in niger republic in case any anything happen in future.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by NGpatriot: 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ode oponu agbaya, you don't have issues with importing petrol from other countries for decades even while you sit there in public office with your nappy head, but you are mad because the petrol is coming from across the border.

What's the difference from far away countries and across the border? Is still not importation and the last time I checked, it's cheaper coming from so close across the border than from far away countries

Why is this news sef? I'm glad this clown got kicked out of public office and turned into common twitter nuisance.

In less than 2 years, no more importation, we'll have more than enough petrol and even more for export for foreign exchange.

Useless unpatriotic elements, all they do is cry, shout and complain, but solution and ideas are foreign to their porous brains.

God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by chozzy: 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Buhari is Nigeria's worst
president ever
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by Jostoman: 12:01am On Nov 21, 2020
They want to go and store enough Niger Delta oil in niger republic because they know that anything can happen before 2023.
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by mank1234(m): 12:03am On Nov 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
Ode oponu agbaya, you don't have issues with importing petrol from other countries for decades even while you sit there in public office with your nappy head, but you are mad because the petrol is coming from across the border.

What's the difference from far away countries and across the border? Is still not importation and the last time I checked, it's cheaper coming from so close across the border than from far away countries

Why is this news sef? I'm glad this clown got kicked out of public office and turned into common twitter nuisance.

In less than 2 years, no more importation, we'll have more than enough petrol and even more for export for foreign exchange.

Useless unpatriotic elements, all they do is cry, shout and complain, but solution and ideas are foreign to their porous brains.

God Bless Nigeria.

Mr Nigerian government patriot,

The quoted is wrong in that it is not Nigeria that will export but Niger.
It may however turn out true when Dangote's refinery is ready.

Rather than us thinking of building farm for storing for Niger in Kano, why don't we build our own refinery in Kano?

Proverbially, we are told to turn lemon into lemonade. It's time to start seeing some reason in what your opponent say. Sometimes their criticism may be for the betterment of us all.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by NGpatriot: 12:15am On Nov 21, 2020
mank1234:

Mr Nigerian government patriot,

The quoted is wrong in that it is not Nigeria that will export but Niger.
It may however turn out true when Dangote's refinery is ready.

Rather than us thinking of building farm for storing for Niger in Kano, why don't we build our own refinery in Kano?

Proverbially, we are told to turn lemon into lemonade. It's time to start seeing some reason in what your opponent say. Sometimes their criticism may be for the betterment of us all.

We have many refineries under construction as we speak.

The largest single refinery in the whole world is under construction here in Nigeria and it's almost completed with more than enough capacity to satisfy all our petrol needs with more left to export and even apart from this refinery, we have many mini and modular refineries under construction, the one in Imo is almost ready.

Keep up with news and current affairs.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by mank1234(m): 12:26am On Nov 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

We have many refineries under construction as we speak.

The largest single refinery in the whole world is under construction here in Nigeria and it's almost completed with more than enough capacity to satisfy all our petrol needs with more left to export and even apart from this refinery, we have many mini and modular refineries under construction, the one in Imo is almost ready.

Keep up with news and current affairs.

Our discussion was on building farm in Kano to store refined product from Niger republic and running pipeline to Niger Republic for same. And you jumped to other refineries in Nigeria.

1) How will the one in Niger benefit Nigeria?
2) Why should we be the one to build the infrastructure for transporting and distributing another country's product when according to you and me, we are building (constructing) enough capacity?
3) Is the pipeline and farm going to be funded by both governments? How much is each government contributing to the funding, if it's joint funding?

I want you to sincerely educate me on the points above without throwing your usual insults.

I support every avenue that can resolve our perennial FX scarcity (mostly depleted by fuel import) but not at the expense of exporting jobs.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by NGpatriot: 1:34am On Nov 21, 2020
[s]
mank1234:

Our discussion was on building farm in Kano to store refined product from Niger republic and running pipeline to Niger Republic for same. And you jumped to other refineries in Nigeria.

1) How will the one in Niger benefit Nigeria?
2) Why should we be the one to build the infrastructure for transporting and distributing another country's product when according to you and me, we are building (constructing) enough capacity?
3) Is the pipeline and farm going to be funded by both governments? How much is each government contributing to the funding, if it's joint funding?

I want you to sincerely educate me on the points above without throwing your usual insults.

I support every avenue that can resolve our perennial FX scarcity (mostly depleted by fuel import) but not at the expense of exporting jobs.

[/s]

I don't have the energy or time to debate baseless argument, you people cry, shout, moan and complain over everything for a living.
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 21, 2020
Bluntguy:

We can do worst than that
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by Yujin(m): 5:43am On Nov 21, 2020
Lol. Some fools go learn the hard way. If with all your education you still appear so foolish, then your case is irredeemable.
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by Fahdiga(m): 5:55am On Nov 21, 2020
A new low from this present Junta
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by mank1234(m): 5:59am On Nov 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

I don't have the energy or time to debate baseless argument, you people cry, shout, moan and complain over everything for a living.

This's exactly what your are doing.

You don't have time to debate when reality is against you but you have time to throw insult. This your job is indeed difficult.

I asked pertinent questions. You won't answer when it prick your conscience. Conscience is indeed an open wound.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by NGpatriot: 6:06am On Nov 21, 2020
[s]
mank1234:

You don't have time to debate when reality is against you but you have time to throw insult. This your job is indeed difficult.

I asked pertinent questions. You won't answer when it prick your conscience. Conscience is indeed an open wound.
[/s]

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by mank1234(m): 6:12am On Nov 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You don't have energy to argue but here you're living and laboring all over nairaland, creating different threads and post to divert attention.
So that people would be so engrossed with talking about the technicality of the word 'massacre' instead of holding government responsible for taking the wrong step in quelling a protest and therefore responsible for the entire carnage.

You don't have time to talk about a project you so much believe in.

Your job is indeed very tasking that you're having sleepless night. Sorry bro.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by History555: 6:12am On Nov 21, 2020
mank1234:

You are wasting your time chatting with a old man with whose iq is the same as a kid in nusery school. Why do you think nairaland calls him a 30k media cow

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by NGpatriot: 6:15am On Nov 21, 2020
[s]
mank1234:

You don't have energy to argue but here you're living and laboring all over nairaland, creating different threads and post to divert attention.
So that people would be so engrossed with talking about the technicality of the word 'massacre' instead of holding government responsible for taking the wrong step in quelling a protest and therefore responsible for the entire carnage.

[/s]

I don't have the energy or time to debate baseless argument, you people cry, shout, moan and complain over everything for a living...................................
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by mank1234(m): 6:17am On Nov 21, 2020
History555:

You are wasting your time chatting with a old man with whose iq is the same as a kid in nusery school. Why do you think nairaland calls him a 30k media cow

It's weekend I have time.

It takes time to correct what has been destroyed in so many years. But I'm commited to making him a better person. I believe I can in the long run and I'll be so satisfied that I've helped one Nigeria think as a sane person.

I'm commited to doing this.
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by NGpatriot: 6:17am On Nov 21, 2020
History555:

Coming from ipob10 kobo akpu clown..

Silly Igbos..
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by mank1234(m): 6:19am On Nov 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I don't have the energy or time to debate baseless argument, you people cry, shout, moan and complain over everything for a living...................................

Eyah.
We move.
Let me go and check if you've dropped another controversial post or topic.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by NGpatriot: 6:21am On Nov 21, 2020
[s]
mank1234:

Eyah.
We move.
Let me go and check if you've dropped another controversial post or topic.
[/s]

I don't have any free alloted time for ipob trolls at the moment, try your luck next time....................
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by mank1234(m): 6:24am On Nov 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I don't have any free alloted time for ipob trolls at the moment, try your luck next time....................

It's not about time.
I'll ensure I make your employer realised that you're not defending them intelligently enough on nairaland.
Sorry for making work insecure.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by Godfullsam(m): 6:28am On Nov 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

You are very predictable. I know you will eventually run out of ideas when engaged in a constructive discussion.

BMC paid ass lickers are always like that

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by fourboys: 6:30am On Nov 21, 2020
import what from Niger

well if that will move our already regressed country (under Buhari) forward, its welcome dev
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by NGpatriot: 6:45am On Nov 21, 2020
[s]
Godfullsam:

You are very predictable. I know you will eventually run out of ideas when engaged in a constructive discussion.

BMC paid ass lickers are always like that
[/s]

I don't have any free alloted time for ipob trolls at the moment, try your luck next time...

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by Etrusen(m): 6:47am On Nov 21, 2020
Nigeria is already a failed state

if you still believe that it will become good again then I will say to you OYO

Abeg make I do make pack my kayan make I start to japa oo

Tufiakwa for Nigeria a country that have no care for her citizens except when they have become successful tell me how crime will reduce when the youth have been told by the government

" my guy hustle oo cause na only who dey make am we know for this country oo"

if I have any prayer for Nigerians it will be for them to make heaven because we are already in hell and we can't go to another after death.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by techmo(m): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2020
Lol
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks FG Over Importation Of Petrol From Niger by Gabriel004: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2020
mank1234:

Why wasting your time with that imp, his stupidity is second to none.

Don't forget, he's a slave.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria: Buhari's Govt Is The Worst In Nigeria's History - Oyedepo / Video:"they Do Tell Us Not To Go After Bandits"- Nigeria Security Men Say / Pa Ayo Adebanjo , Afenifere Leaders Visited Asiwaju In Lagos-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.