Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus (13661 Views)

Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him / Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election / Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by rottennaija(m): 6:25am On Nov 21, 2020
crossfm:

My brother I understand how serious it is,but we will all be aright last last.
Just do our best and let God do the rest.

True. But you may not be there to witness it. I may not be there. Anyone can be affected. We need to try as much as we can to win this war. This thing is very dangerous and unpredictable.
Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by crossfm: 6:32am On Nov 21, 2020
rottennaija:

True. But you may not be there to witness it. I may not be there. Anyone can be affected. We need to try as much as we can to win this war. This thing is very dangerous and unpredictable.

We are almost there,soon the vaccine will be out.The virus has come to stay the way am seeing it.
Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by juman(m): 6:37am On Nov 21, 2020
Hiss.
They are nonsense people.
Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by rottennaija(m): 6:37am On Nov 21, 2020
crossfm:

We are almost there,soon the vaccine will be out.The virus has come to stay the way am seeing it.

Hmm
Hope you're right.
Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by HopeAlive16(f): 6:38am On Nov 21, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
Buhari is the only one who never tested positive, why?
Because he's not human.
Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by crossfm: 6:45am On Nov 21, 2020
rottennaija:

Hmm
Hope you're right.
By Gods grace early 2021 the vaccine should be ready in USA based on the research on group by some pharmaceutical heavy giants.
Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by techmo(m): 6:46am On Nov 21, 2020
This is caused by his irresponsible father, simple nose mask he won't use, head attend rally with them an boast
Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by Loveurneighbour: 6:56am On Nov 21, 2020
No amount is small

Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by juman(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2020
Rudy Giuliani became tool in the hand of trump.
Rudy is now conspiracies theory man.

Many very unpatriotic moves from him.
Shame!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by oloshun(m): 7:08am On Nov 21, 2020
This is not fake news bro. It is confirmed.

collinsuchendu:
Fake news is worse than cancer.
Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by lexy2014: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:

because he has been avoiding UK like fire
Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by shogsman(m): 7:40am On Nov 21, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I think China owe Americans a lot of apology, for a virus made in China to be wrecking such havoc in the US, the body counts are outrageous.

But real niggarrs in the house would understand thats nature is at work. She be balancing shit in her own way. How come science still hasnt disvovered the exact animal the virus jumped from into man?? Mother nature my niggarr!!!

Good thing vaccines have been deemed safe, I have always said it was the way out of this man engineered mess.

Science be saving man's ass since the 18th century.

I said what I said my niggarr!!
Your silence would have made more sense
Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2020
shogsman:

Your silence would have made more sense

My niggarr!!

If you got something to say, spill that shit out or you shut the fvck up!!
Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by oluwasegun007(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2020
They should go to Pfizer.. grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2020
crossfm:

My brother I understand how serious it is,but we will all be aright last last.
Just do our best and let God do the rest.

But people(pastors and clerics) that die from it, God failed to do the Rest?
Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by peppermint7(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I think China owe Americans a lot of apology, for a virus made in China to be wrecking such havoc in the US, the body counts are outrageous.

But real niggarrs in the house would understand thats nature is at work. She be balancing shit in her own way. How come science still hasnt disvovered the exact animal the virus jumped from into man?? Mother nature my niggarr!!!

Good thing vaccines have been deemed safe, I have always said it was the way out of this man engineered mess.

The China you are calling out here how many cases do the have left. You just open ur mouth and spew shit
Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by Miracle2020: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
because God does not answer the prayers of evil people. People like you will die while my president is alive.
Many people including Namdi kanu parents has wish him dead, but where are they now? They are rotten six feet down. Be warned!
Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2020
Officer4:
Sorry

Enroll Rainigeria.com
How much ?
Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by rottennaija(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2020
crossfm:

By Gods grace early 2021 the vaccine should be ready in USA based on the research on group by some pharmaceutical heavy giants.

Hope you know it might take till the end of 2021 to get to other other parts of the world
Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by Afamed: 9:55am On Nov 21, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
The way of God, isn't the way of devil minded people like Wailers

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by crossfm: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2020
maynia:

But people(pastors and clerics) that die from it, God failed to do the Rest?
Pastors and clerics are human and as such are expected to die when their time comes.People die everyday before civid 19 and people will continue to die after civid.
Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by crossfm: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2020
rottennaija:

Hope you know it might take till the end of 2021 to get to other other parts of the world
At list there is hope.We have been managing the situation before now,the news of the vaccine will boost our moral to stand strong.
Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2020
crossfm:

Pastors and clerics are human and as such are expected to die when their time comes.People die everyday before civid 19 and people will continue to die after civid.

Leaving the rest to God doesn't mean you won't DIE or you won't FAIL
Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by crossfm: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2020
maynia:

Leaving the rest to God doesn't mean you won't DIE or you won't FAIL
So what are you trying to proof here?.
Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by EvenBlogger: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

TD Jakes Sermons

Re: Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus by Ebenezer2021(m): 4:24am On Nov 22, 2020
Afamed:

The way of God, isn't the way of devil minded people like you
Mynd44
Seun
Oam4j
Dominique
Rule 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death / British Cargo Vessel Attacked In Red Sea / UK Foreign Office Dissociates UK From Gowon’s Alleged Looting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.