Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers (23544 Views)

Peter Obi Still Can’t Overcome Father Mbaka’s Curse / Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) / Nneom Nkechi Okorocha Wears School Uniform In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by olaniyilukman(m): 6:52am On Nov 21, 2020
God bless OP for bringing this kind of discussion into limelight. To be honest, I witnessed the same kind of attack yesterday, I was returning from my place of work yesterday suddenly I was attacked by a group of boys called Omo Adugbo, after the incident I called the police complaint unit in Abuja and I was told to report to the nearest police station, on getting to the station, the officers I met on duty said they can't go out that they are the prime Target of this endsars, I was shocked on hearing this.. The policeman further told me that we need to protect ourselves and our family that police nowadays cannot guarantee our security..
Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by Lexusgs430: 6:59am On Nov 21, 2020
So police too dey fear like dis....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by sweetkev(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2020
crossfm:
That is how uncomfortable you guys make innocent Nigerians feel once they see police on uniform.

The golden rule is as old as man,"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”

Police that is suppose to be our friends ironically in Nigerian is our foe.

The protest in a sane country could have brought about a positive change, but we all know Nigerian is not sane.Our leader are already out there clamping down on the protester's instead of looking into their demands.

The body language of our leaders says it all.The police can see that the government is solidly behind them in their brutality,and in no distance time they will move back to business as usual.
God bless you for this comment

3 Likes

Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by Tulsaguy: 7:09am On Nov 21, 2020
Return all the #50s and have peace, otherwise. ...we chase you forever. ...

4 Likes

Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by Burgerlomo: 7:10am On Nov 21, 2020
I pity una but nah you guys cause am.
Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by Coldie(m): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2020
These people no just want work no be matter of endsars protest
Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by Igbankpa(m): 7:12am On Nov 21, 2020
Many days for the thief one day for the owner. There should exist mutual respect between the police and the people but instead the police instilled fear in us through oppression and injustice which the people have had enough.

1 Like

Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by Blackdisciple(m): 7:12am On Nov 21, 2020
HandmadeD:
Something that could've been avoided

Walai....

and the govt is blaming the protesters

1 Like

Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by ceejayluv(m): 7:20am On Nov 21, 2020
Holiegrail2:
Lies ooo, No be policemen wey don return back to streets in owerri, With their normal #50 offertory collections

Why and who is still giving them the 50 Naira.
Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by Comedian2019: 7:21am On Nov 21, 2020
The wicked runs when no one is pursuing him grin
Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by orisa37: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2020
AS FAR BACK AS 1968, JUST WATCH THE VIDEOS OF HOW BRITISH POLICE IN UNIFORMS WERE MIXING FREELY WITH NIGERIAN PROTESTERS AT DOWNING STREET AND TRAFALGAR SQUARE.
Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2020
Nigeria should continue in CHAOS mode until they hear our voice
Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by Fibonacci88: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2020
They should stop thier salary. So they can be this scared.
Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by orisa37: 7:40am On Nov 21, 2020
AS FAR BACK AS 1968, JUST WATCH THE VIDEOS OF HOW BRITISH POLICE IN UNIFORMS WERE MIXING FREELY WITH NIGERIAN PROTESTERS AT DOWNING STREET AND TRAFALGAR SQUARE. IN NIGERIA, WE ARE STILL BLAMING LORD LUGARD.
Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by orisa37: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2020
AS FAR BACK AS 1968, JUST WATCH THE VIDEOS OF HOW BRITISH POLICE IN UNIFORMS WERE MIXING FREELY WITH NIGERIAN PROTESTERS AT DOWNING STREET AND TRAFALGAR SQUARE. IN NIGERIA, WE ARE STILL BLAMING LORD LUGARD AS IF HE ELECTED BUHARI AND APOINTED ADAMU AND BURAITAI FOR US.
Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by TheRollingStone: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2020
Fork the law fork the uniform...
Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2020
Don't expect me to welcome you with open arms.
Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by crossfm: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2020
sweetkev:
God bless you for this comment
God bless you my bro.Do have a blissful weekend.

1 Like

Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 8:19am On Nov 21, 2020
Jimmy231:
If them born Una papa well make Una come start rubbish again this time na to come they kill Una for house
i swear u no go fit
Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by tightpussy156: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2020
So those useless an stupid criminals should return to the road. They should dissapear forever. They are the criminals, they extort, steal, they kill, rape an many more. Roadsafety are not left out. Those one are even worse no mercy that useless bastard beast there godfather should be killed an roasted. I wonder if the man is above the law. Those harden criminals can get this bastard down within seconds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by realadesco(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2020
grin
Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by idahme(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2020
If they have not purged themselves of their ills they should continue to have low morale. We can't afford to have two criminal gangs on our roads, the private limited criminals and the public limited criminals. They better stay at home rather than compounding the woes of Nigerians if they have same ideologies as pre-endsars policemen inoder for us to know our true enemies .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by witworth(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2020
Na una be scapegoats for una bad governments, but that was just the beginning of new war on bad governments
My advice to all police is to work for the people from now on instead of for the so called government.
Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by Mars16(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2020
If you don't care raise you hands

2 Likes

Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by Tbasicme: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2020
alphaRego01:
How I wish I knew how unserious dis country was years back

Very deep word. Hmmm.
Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by chaloskyx: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2020
you guys even when you were on the street are useless please dont come back meanwhile the nig police needs to be reformed and the salary structure changed
Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by misano(m): 8:57am On Nov 21, 2020
helinues:

Don't start your weekend like this buddy...

Smile for NL's

Go to hell.
Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by helinues: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2020
misano:

Go to hell.

Hahahahahaha...You no check my monikers name?

Hel, we dey there already, the finest one... cheesy wink
Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by IFEBARBIE: 9:01am On Nov 21, 2020
This trend is not good for everyone in the long run. Both the police and the people will eventually learn different lessons about what has happened in the riot.

Yesterday morning a guy was arrested for driving against traffic, and the guy got violent and threatened to burn them alive which he actually attempted by pouring petrol on them and their van, unfortunately for the guy nobody joined him.

People were recording the fraca, after the guy finished displaying, the policemen swooped on him and bundled him on the Van. One of the policemen disguised as a civilian showed him the video and said that's the proof they needed to prosecute him in Court and send him to jail.

If the officers are not compromised, the video might go viral soon

We should be careful and law abiding so as not to fall into their hands and be made scapegoats for the offence committed by thugs that attacked them during the protest.
Re: We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2020
[quote author=dre11 post=96270253]• Say, our morale is very low

• We’ve to be alive first before combating crime

• Return to normalcy will be gradual

• As criminals take advantage of police absence

VANGUARD[/quote

WETIN POLICE LEADERS DEY FIND ?

BILLIONS TO RESTART THE POLICE SERVICES nation WIDE!

wayo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose / Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer / FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.