Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Is It Right 4 Your Employer To Refuse You Salary As A Result Of The Palliative? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Right 4 Your Employer To Refuse You Salary As A Result Of The Palliative? (202 Views)

Is Your Employer Underpaying You? / 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? / How Can One Force His Ex Employer To Pay Pension Contributions In Redundancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right 4 Your Employer To Refuse You Salary As A Result Of The Palliative? by Tonylyte(m): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2020
A female friend of mine was refused her monthly salaries-pending when the last N30,000 palliative is paid. Her employer said there won't be payment of salaries to all the staffs in all the months of the payment of the palliative, to worsen the whole things, he(the proprietor) said N3,000 from the palliative of each of the staffs will be paid as a compensation to the school. A lot of schools and employers of labour are keying into that-refusing to pay their staffs too.what do one do in a situation like this? Is this proper? Is there any agency that can help rectify that, if need be? Please help, it urgent.

Note: all through the over 6 months of staying at home during the lock down, no salary was paid during those period's.
Re: Is It Right 4 Your Employer To Refuse You Salary As A Result Of The Palliative? by thesicilian: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2020
That employer is a criminal and should be reported to the authorities.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right 4 Your Employer To Refuse You Salary As A Result Of The Palliative? by YoonSung62: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2020
hmmm the person must be wicked

1 Like

Re: Is It Right 4 Your Employer To Refuse You Salary As A Result Of The Palliative? by Tonylyte(m): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2020
thesicilian:
That employer is a criminal and should be reported to the authorities.

How do one go about this? It is prevalent in my place now. I am sure it will get to my school too, soon enough.
Re: Is It Right 4 Your Employer To Refuse You Salary As A Result Of The Palliative? by LawLab247: 7:33am On Nov 21, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Join The Global Military Intelligence Network. / SAP TRAINING / How To Benefit From Msme 75,000 Grant From Federal Ministry Of Humanitarian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.