Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

I Messed Up My Relationship With Davido's Manager, Asa Asika- DJ Cuppy Reveals. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Messed Up My Relationship With Davido's Manager, Asa Asika- DJ Cuppy Reveals. (1972 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Asa Asika Is My Ex Boyfriend & I Messed Up Our Relationship / Davido And Manager, Asa Asika Rock Military Camouflage (Photo) / Nana Otedola Embraces Asa Asika, DJ Cuppy's Boyfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Messed Up My Relationship With Davido's Manager, Asa Asika- DJ Cuppy Reveals. by nairaobserver2: 7:34am On Nov 21, 2020
Dj Cuppy has finally revealed the name of her ex-boyfriend and blamed herself for being the cause of their break up.

Her disclosure was made after she gave an open platform for her fans to quiz her whatever they would want to know about her.

Amid her interactions with fans on her Twitter page, a follower who is called Captmarvel quizzed her on who she dated and why the breakup.

In her reply, she indicated that the person she dated is Asa Asika and accepted that, she was the reason for their separation because she messed things up.

Asa Asika is known as Davido’s Manager and he is the Co-founder of The Plug NG & co-owner of Bitsika.

Dj Cuppy has been single for quite some time as she revealed she would not love to repeat the same mistake, which caused her pain.

Recall that, on her birthday, she celebrated the birthday for her own self as she had no man to be with.

This made her fans worried, causing them to prophecized about her getting an engagement ring soon.

See what she said below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/i-messed-up-my-relationship-with.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: I Messed Up My Relationship With Davido's Manager, Asa Asika- DJ Cuppy Reveals. by phgossipblog: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2020
Alright
Re: I Messed Up My Relationship With Davido's Manager, Asa Asika- DJ Cuppy Reveals. by Romanoff(f): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2020
Otedola's children are definitely a different breed from the children of other billionaires

9 Likes

Re: I Messed Up My Relationship With Davido's Manager, Asa Asika- DJ Cuppy Reveals. by YoonSung62: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2020
Oya sorry fine girl
Re: I Messed Up My Relationship With Davido's Manager, Asa Asika- DJ Cuppy Reveals. by nairaobserver2: 7:36am On Nov 21, 2020
Romanoff:
Otedola's children a re definitely a different breed from the children of other billionaires
Lol
Re: I Messed Up My Relationship With Davido's Manager, Asa Asika- DJ Cuppy Reveals. by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2020
Go and mess up no more...
Re: I Messed Up My Relationship With Davido's Manager, Asa Asika- DJ Cuppy Reveals. by Smellymouth: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2020
Cuppy is honest. See how she even "@" him..

Rich women move different.

Asa asika, abeg where the past question papers when you use? I need am asap

14 Likes

Re: I Messed Up My Relationship With Davido's Manager, Asa Asika- DJ Cuppy Reveals. by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 7:41am On Nov 21, 2020
No pride in otedola's children

5 Likes

Re: I Messed Up My Relationship With Davido's Manager, Asa Asika- DJ Cuppy Reveals. by Faizzy(f): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2020
Cuppy cuppy she is the only confused billionaire daughter I know for now

9 Likes

Re: I Messed Up My Relationship With Davido's Manager, Asa Asika- DJ Cuppy Reveals. by techmo(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2020
Hope it's not like she cheated on him.... Abi which kin mess Billionaire child fit mess for ASA Asika to kick her out
Re: I Messed Up My Relationship With Davido's Manager, Asa Asika- DJ Cuppy Reveals. by Bluntguy: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2020
At least you are sincere enough to admit you messed up. Lesson learnt.

2 Likes

Re: I Messed Up My Relationship With Davido's Manager, Asa Asika- DJ Cuppy Reveals. by lkillbrokehoes: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2020
This girl ehn
Re: I Messed Up My Relationship With Davido's Manager, Asa Asika- DJ Cuppy Reveals. by bigjackass: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2020
omo nawa for all this otedola daughters
Re: I Messed Up My Relationship With Davido's Manager, Asa Asika- DJ Cuppy Reveals. by mytime24(f): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2020
There's luv in sharing grin cheesy

Keep passing frm one2another
Re: I Messed Up My Relationship With Davido's Manager, Asa Asika- DJ Cuppy Reveals. by humilitypays(m): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: I Messed Up My Relationship With Davido's Manager, Asa Asika- DJ Cuppy Reveals. by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lolx eya, I've always wondered what could have caused the breakup between the two.
Re: I Messed Up My Relationship With Davido's Manager, Asa Asika- DJ Cuppy Reveals. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
I think it will be difficult for her to settle down. She has this care free life, she just want to have fun but I know there is a certain age she will get to she will finally calm down.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Meet The Man Whom Angel Is Currently Dating And Whom She Misses So Much / Crazy Love: Meet 22-year-old Lady Who Is Pregnant For 88-year-old / 5 Untold Lessons To Learn From Basketmouth Failed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.