Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter (3881 Views)

Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. / Please Help With My Conlog Prepaid Meter / I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2020
Guyz, i need your input. I recharged my prepaid meter thru my GTB app and inputed my phone no correctly and i got debited 2k but to my surprise i have not received a message showing my token i.e the 12 digits i need to enter to the prepaid meter. So help ooooooo 2k plenty oooooooooo.
Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2020
Guyz help me ooooooo make 2k no enter voice mail oooooooo
Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by dxdiag(m): 10:49am On Nov 21, 2020
I hope you registered the prepaid meter with your mobile number because the token is supposedly be sent to your phone number. If yes, check your bank receipt using the platform you made the payment through to see if you can generate any token from there.
If after checking all the above and you re still unable to get your token, log a complain to your bank platform using social media or mail them with a screenshot of what you got and follow up from there. You should get a feedback with resolution.
Sorry about your plight, understand the country is somehow at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2020
dxdiag:
I hope you registered the prepaid meter with your mobile number because the token is supposedly be sent to your phone number. If yes, check your bank receipt using the platform you made the payment through to see if you can generate any token from there.
If after checking all the above and you re still unable to get your token, log a complain to your bank platform using social media or mail them with a screenshot of what you got and follow up from there. You should get a feedback with resolution.
Sorry about your plight, understand the country is somehow at the moment.
thanks boss let me check it out.
Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by Proffdada: 4:59am On Nov 22, 2020
Also complain to your bank on twitter
Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:42am On Nov 22, 2020
Proffdada:
Also complain to your bank on twitter
thanks boss i received the token as a message later yday.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by misturib: 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
Please, who knows how I can get my prepaid meter account number, as I can't currently find my card and I need to recharge via my banking app. Thanks.
Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by ihec(m): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
Request for the recipe of that transaction to be sent to your mail.
When it is sent you can see the token there.
Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2020
ihec:
Request for the recipe of that transaction to be sent to your mail.
When it is sent you can see the token there.
thanks boss i have gotten the token
Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by misturib: 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
Someone please help out ��
misturib:
Please, who knows how I can get my prepaid meter account number, as I can't currently find my card and I need to recharge via my banking app. Thanks.
Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:03am On Nov 27, 2020
misturib:
can you access your metre physically if yes then you will see your prepaid metre no if not then you can either ask a previous vendor that has helped you made payment to your prepaid metre or try to see if you can access any previous payment you've made online before.
Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by ospreywin(m): 9:57am On Dec 01, 2020
Please help! I need to apply for a new prepaid meter, I just relocated and I need a new prepaid meter for my apartment. Kindly assist with a contact or procedure to go through. IKEDC precisely
Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2020
ospreywin:
Please help! I need to apply for a new prepaid meter, I just relocated and I need a new prepaid meter for my apartment. Kindly assist with a contact or procedure to go through. IKEDC precisely
where are you and hope the apartment is yours because the prepaid will be in the name of the person that wants to purchase it and not the owner of the apartment/house
Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by ospreywin(m): 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
where are you and hope the apartment is yours because the prepaid will be in the name of the person that wants to purchase it and not the owner of the apartment/house
I'm at alagbado, it's a rented apartment. Can I chat you up please
Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by OmodavidoX(m): 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:

Please sir, I can see that you are a professional driver from your posts and comments. Please I am in Lagos and I want to learn how to drive professionally and obtain my driving license. Could you recommend a good driving school around Lagos where I can learn fast and obtain my driving license. Though I have watched so many YouTube tutorials on how to drive manual and automatic cars and I can drive well in my head but I have never drive a car before in my life. Will appreciate your reply sir
Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
OmodavidoX:

Please sir, I can see that you are a professional driver from your posts and comments. Please I am in Lagos and I want to learn how to drive professionally and obtain my driving license. Could you recommend a good driving school around Lagos where I can learn fast and obtain my driving license. Though I have watched so many YouTube tutorials on how to drive manual and automatic cars and I can drive well in my head but I have never drive a car before in my life. Will appreciate your reply sir
It's your location that will determine
Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by OmodavidoX(m): 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
It's your location that will determine
somolu/onipan Lagos
Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by Boobysmith: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
Guyz, i need your input. I recharged my prepaid meter thru my GTB app and inputed my phone no correctly and i got debited 2k but to my surprise i have not received a message showing my token i.e the 12 digits i need to enter to the prepaid meter. So help ooooooo 2k plenty oooooooooo.
You have to ask your bank
Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by TEQ365VENTURES(m): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
misturib:
Identify your meter amongst the one in your building its clearly written on it. (you will need a ladder tho)
Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:18am On Dec 14, 2020
OmodavidoX:
somolu/onipan Lagos
OK chat me up i will sent you someone's no so you can get your driver's license i think it cost 25-30k now
Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:19am On Dec 14, 2020
Boobysmith:

You have to ask your bank
thanks boss it has been resolved
Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by misturib: 6:48am On Dec 14, 2020
TEQ365VENTURES:

Identify your meter amongst the one in your building its clearly written on it. (you will need a ladder tho)

I have the old prepaid. The only thing on it is the serial number.
Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
misturib:

when last did you make payment on the prepaid metre of you can remember and made it thru those PAGA vendors they can help you recover it. Else you will have to go to a NEPA office to see if they can assist you.
Re: Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter by omobacyprus(m): 4:13am On Dec 16, 2020
misturib:

Whats the make of the meter.. conlog, mojec etc

(1) (Reply)

Disk Jockey (dj) Mixer: Complete Set For Sale (model: Numark Ndx 400) / Blackberry Curve 8520 At An Amazing Price (check It Out) (brand New) / Mtn Magic Unlimited Download Sim Card Is Now Available For Pick Up...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.