Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Breaking News. Lai Mohammed Banned From EU And USA. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News. Lai Mohammed Banned From EU And USA. (7077 Views)

Fed Govt Didn't Provide 100BN, Beware of Fake News-LAI Mohammad / Reports That President Buhari Is Coughing Is Fake News - Lai Mohammed / Don’t Break Nigeria To Break The News —lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News. Lai Mohammed Banned From EU And USA. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
Fake news
Re: Breaking News. Lai Mohammed Banned From EU And USA. by Premiumwriter: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
oyolohi:
Dem sanction Mr Sanction? gringrin

Don't take OP seriously sha
lolz..

Hi

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is N500 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: https:///2347055822849
Re: Breaking News. Lai Mohammed Banned From EU And USA. by Weedhustler: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2021
More bans is coming!
Re: Breaking News. Lai Mohammed Banned From EU And USA. by SATANlST: 9:58am On Oct 20, 2021
Curious345:
Your information minister has just been banned ..
na your papa ban am abi. idiot. u will die by okada accident
Re: Breaking News. Lai Mohammed Banned From EU And USA. by Curious345: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2021
SATANlST:
na your papa ban am abi. idiot. u will die by okada accident
quit those drugs and return to reality

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Do Our Best To Support Nigeria — DG WTO, Okonjo-Iweala / Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic / Combating Insecurity In The Country: Lest We Forget – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.