Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) (1466 Views)

Police Kill Kaduna Bandit In Military Uniform, Recover AK49 Rifle, Revolver / Bandits Kill Kaduna Imam, Community Leader For Condemning Kidnapping, Rustling / Armed Bandits Kill 3 Police Officers In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by envoymedia: 8:58am On Nov 21, 2020
A young Kaduna-Based activist Rabiu Awwal has been killed during a gun attack by the armed bandits in his community on Friday evening, November 20, IgbereTV reports.

Former Kaduna Central Senator, Shehu Sani wrote on his Twitter handle:

''This young man Rabiu Awwal was a frontline Secure North campaigner based in Kaduna;Late evening yesterday,he lost his life as a result of gunshots sustained when Bandits attacked his community.He would be buried today.Inna lillahi wainna Illayhir rajiun.May Allah forgive him.''
https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1330019606677712898?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1372449/armed-bandits-kill-kaduna-based-activist-photo/

Lalasticlala

Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by YoonSung62: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2020
hmmm
Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2020
shocked

Shehu Sani should have done him the honour of posting a better picture and this is why I have big problems with quack photographers.

All this filter yet they couldn't airbrush the blemish on his forehead or advise him to wear a better suit?
Not only is this one greatly faded at its edges, it's collar is permanently turned in due to loss of stamina from overwashing with 'ncha soda'.

I hope this picture teaches us to pay greater attention to our looks in every picture we take because every picture counts.
You never know which one will go viral when you're dead.

With that said, "Inna lillahi wainna Illayhir rajiun".
I don't know why I find it amusing that you wanted to Secure North but couldn't even secure yourself.

May God give us the wisdom not to overrate our abilities because the devil will always be there to tempt our claims.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by dfrost: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe talk ooh
Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by cassidy1996(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nwaamaikpe!
Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by cassidy1996(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2020
Rip
Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2020
The monster they made....

I fear North....
Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by Bossontop(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2020
Dem don silence dis one join......rip

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by ecolime(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shehu Sani should have done him the honour of posting a better picture and this is why I have big problems with quack photographers.

All this filter yet they couldn't airbrush the blemish on his forehead or advise him to wear a better suit?
Not only is this one greatly faded at its edges, it's collar is permanently turned in due to loss of stamina from overwashing with 'ncha soda'.

I hope this picture teaches us to pay greater attention to our looks in every picture we take because every picture counts.

I don't know why I find it amusing that you wanted to Secure North but couldn't even secure yourself.
Omo werey shocked

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by themainman600(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May God give us the wisdom not to overrate our abilities because the devil will always be there to tempt our claims.
amen ooo
Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by olaboy33(m): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God please take NwaAmaikpe back

2 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by flimzy24: 10:15am On Nov 21, 2020
Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by adeskee(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Am begining to understand why they banned you in the first place,you are nothing but a nuisance.
Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by Preshob(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2020
adeskee:

Am begining to understand why they banned you in the first place,you are nothing but a nuisance.

You know it'll be very difficult to ban NwaAmaikpe of all people in Nairaland.... some people decided to stay back and become full members of the forum after reading his diaries and rants here. He's somewhat a celebrity here and I think he intentionally stays inactive for a few months to maintain that standard

6 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by Karlovich: 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
Insecurity all of the land, the dullard is a massive failure.
Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by adadike(f): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Preshob:

You know it'll be very difficult to ban NwaAmaikpe of all people in Nairaland.... some people decided to stay back and become full members of the forum after reading his diaries and rants here. He's somewhat a celebrity here and I think he intentionally stays inactive for a few months to maintain that standard
Nwamaikpe is really ' out of this world' kinda guy

4 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by Jostoman: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

must you comment?

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
Any attack on bandits is an attack on the north.
Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by obyrich(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
Another victim. Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by kokkubabboni421(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
People saying NwaAmaipke should be banned, secretly like his comment. Personally, I miss the dude.
He talks out of context in most cases, but if he decides to analyze a situation, you’d know he’s well read.

Comments from him, pocohantas, Donstan18, Shibaraba, Slomirw to mention a few are the reasons some people still find Nairaland Amusing.

Lastly, a large percentage of Nairalanders , come here to relax and mostly read comment to ease the stress of the day..
if you take this from us, I wonder what is left of us
Remember life is nothing but the conflict of opposition. We all can’t be normal
Allow him misbehave and let us who are normal remain normal

5 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by themainman600(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
the Benin and anambra people are not mentioned pls where are their names

Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
BUBU's foot soildiers have gone to deliver the message their lord and master sent them to do lipsrsealed

With the enablement of bruta lipsrsealed
Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by themainman600(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
kokkubabboni421:
People saying NwaAmaipke should be banned, secretly like his comment. Personally, I miss the dude.
He talks out of context in most cases, but if he decides to analyze a situation, you’d know he’s well read.

Comments from him, pocohantas, Donstan18, Shibaraba, Slomirw to mention a few are the reasons some people still find Nairaland Amusing.

Lastly, a large percentage of Nairalanders , come here to relax and mostly read comment to ease the stress of the day..
my man is back oo. he no dey online
Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin grin grin
Your haters ain't seen nothing yet on this forum.
What again did you say you'd use to make cold pap for them in your diary?
Se.men?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by Moneywirer: 9:57am On Nov 22, 2020
It's a game of words. In the south east unarmed and harmless agitators are proscribed and tagged "terrorists" while those effecting unspeakable carnage are given pet names such as "bandits" grin
Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by ibechris(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2020
I pity these northern people...
It's just starting.
Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by nairamaniac: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2020
kokkubabboni421:

Well said. please they should allow nwaamaikpe misbehave abeg. afterall, its not our own misbehavior.

And God I thot I was the only one that fancies pocohantas comments.
Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by nairamaniac: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2020
kokkubabboni421:

Well said. please they should allow nwaamaikpe misbehave abeg. afterall, its not our own misbehavior.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by Acekidc4(m): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are Back........How was your Holiday?
Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by austine4real(m): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
angry

This killing is getting too much oo
Re: Armed Bandits Kill Kaduna-Based Activist (Photo) by kokkubabboni421(m): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
You’re not alone
nairamaniac:

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Have Been Scammed / I Watched A Rape Scene / UNIBEN Male Student Caught Wearing Ladies’ Underwear In Class[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.