Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

What Will You Do If Your Mother-in-law Do This To Your Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Mother-in-law Do This To Your Child (777 Views)

What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Mother-in-law Do This To Your Child by DonBabaNG: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2020
You went out and your mother in law has done this to your child , what’s your reaction?

Re: What Will You Do If Your Mother-in-law Do This To Your Child by QuikDRAWmacGRAW(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2020
That woman should be jailed.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Mother-in-law Do This To Your Child by fati2001(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2020
God forbid Bad thing.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Mother-in-law Do This To Your Child by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2020
she wouldn't dare.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Mother-in-law Do This To Your Child by Dong2: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2020
[quote author=DonBabaNG post=96276893]You went out and your mother in law has done this to your child , what’s your reaction? [/quo]

She wan die be that
Re: What Will You Do If Your Mother-in-law Do This To Your Child by BabbanBura(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2020
fati2001:
God forbid Bad thing.

Ofcourse Has, as if you know the mothers of any father of ya children!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Mother-in-law Do This To Your Child by pozehnani(f): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
Waaaat!!! This is babaric!

I will sue her. In fact this is an eye opener. I won't leave my baby with her. Straight to creche if I'm not going to be around. I'll also warn her not to tamper with my baby's skin.

This is the height of babarism.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Mother-in-law Do This To Your Child by NobleAngell(f): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Simple! I'll stab her on her left shoulder with a rusted rod.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Mother-in-law Do This To Your Child by Richy4(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
It seems like a recycled picture. I'm 100% sure that I have seen these pic about 5years ago... here on Nairaland... smiley
Re: What Will You Do If Your Mother-in-law Do This To Your Child by fati2001(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
BabbanBura:

Ofcourse Has, as if you know the mothers of any father of ya children!

what do you expect when your mom was raped..
Re: What Will You Do If Your Mother-in-law Do This To Your Child by etrouble: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
I will be arrested for assault on an old woman. I am not really against tribal marks but it is not fashionable again in today’s world, So anyone that tries this on my child will be beating mercilessly until the person becomes unconscious

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Mother-in-law Do This To Your Child by enyi1: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
Afonja ajoka!

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Bear It Anymore / 3 Months Without Masturbation! How Did I Achieve This? / Souvenir Ideas For Father's 65th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.