Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony (1219 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony (vid / Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour / Ifu Ennada: I Spent N1M On Perfumes In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony by NwekeUG(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2020
Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony (Video)

Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko received a cash of N1Million from Prophet Chukwuebuka Odumeje at her father’s burial ceremony, yesterday November 20th, at her hometown in Enugu state, IgbereTV reports.

She shared a video of the cleric spraying her the money while guests watched and cheered on. She wrote on her Instagram page:

“1m cash
Daddy ooo
@prophetchukwuemeka"
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CH02t2DAjXp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgI79PCxFgo

https://igberetvnews.com/1372462/prophet-odumeje-sprays-n1m-destiny-etiko-fathers-burial-ceremony-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony by Uprightness100(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2020
In occasions as these, Its good to mourn with the bereaved,spray money, rejoice , merry and all that.

Its most Important for people not to lose focus of the fact that one day we will also depart and go to give stewardship of our time here on Earth before GOD ALMIGHTY..
Its important for all to know that without JESUS, we are doomed for eternity.

Eternity is Real! We all Have Just two places to choose from. Its either Heaven or Hell.
The Moment we Miss Heaven, we cannot Miss Hell.

Prepare for Eternity!!
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony by Nukilia: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2020
What a pastor! grin grin cheesy
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony by osamz007: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
THE METAL INDABOSKI PAHOOSE THE WAR HIMSELF

BUT ISN'T THIS LAUNDERING SIR

Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony by Made4naijaoeo: 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
Wow
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony by thrillionaire(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
Kai! But this is kinda irresponsible Sha.. why not just package the milla and give her, must you show off? even as a pastor?

I hope say no be members tithes you dey blow like this Sha.. when your eyes clear and account don shrink you go come dey put more pressure on the church dey preach and threaten all sorts for tithes
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony by NobleAngell(f): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
Babe don hammer.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony by cdqyehyeh(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Zombie o, Zombie
Our mumu will do one day
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony by NwekeUG(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony by mayklef(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
What's his source of income again?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony by Premiumwriter: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hi

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is N500 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: https:///2347055822849
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony by ravensckar(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
NobleAngell:
Babe don hammer.
Is this the same NobleAngell on RANT HQ?

#Just_thinking#
Re: Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony by NobleAngell(f): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
ravensckar:
Is this the same NobleAngell on RANT HQ?

#Just_thinking#
Lol. Have I been declared wanted?

(1) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Buys House Worth Million Of Naira,check Out The Interior / ‘Wahala for Ozo’ Nengi spotted on a date with London based socialite, Daniel Og / Instagram Comedian, Pankeeroy' Full Biography And EFCC Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.