Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Armed Gang Takes Police To Their Gun Hideout In Benin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Gang Takes Police To Their Gun Hideout In Benin (1439 Views)

Vigilante Burst Criminal Hideout In Nnewi; Military Wears, Number Plates Found / House Maid Leads Armed Gang To Rob Her Employer Of ₦‎2.8m In Lagos / Customs Officer Killed After Raiding Smugglers’ Hideout In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Gang Takes Police To Their Gun Hideout In Benin by romeoetin(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
Members of Dreaded Gang In Benin Take Police to their Gun Hideout • Upper boys terrorizing the town been taken to their hiding place to get their guns by the police in Benin city Edo state!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp7pGRpoXaQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Gang Takes Police To Their Gun Hideout In Benin by shagasha: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
Kudos to d police

The robbers are being caught gradually.

Good job

1 Like

Re: Armed Gang Takes Police To Their Gun Hideout In Benin by rowland545(m): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
T
Re: Armed Gang Takes Police To Their Gun Hideout In Benin by longetivity(m): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
legal and illegal assassins
Re: Armed Gang Takes Police To Their Gun Hideout In Benin by Mayng01(m): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
Good development

1 Like

Re: Armed Gang Takes Police To Their Gun Hideout In Benin by Karemarealty288(m): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Commendable.

1 Like

Re: Armed Gang Takes Police To Their Gun Hideout In Benin by Kennyfancy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
Its well
Re: Armed Gang Takes Police To Their Gun Hideout In Benin by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
APC's foot soldiers. They lost Edo and wants to make it ungovernable. If you know you know
Re: Armed Gang Takes Police To Their Gun Hideout In Benin by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Why make All these NOISE for just these two boys they have already arrested in peace...?
Still wondering if the noise was necessary..?
Honestly, I expected them to have recovered a GMPMG & Gun Boat and not this pipe called gun owing to the Intensity of the Noise..

2 Likes

Re: Armed Gang Takes Police To Their Gun Hideout In Benin by Karlovich: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
Oshiomhole's boyz
Re: Armed Gang Takes Police To Their Gun Hideout In Benin by iboboyswag(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Why make All these NOISE for just these two boys they have already arrested in peace...?
Still wondering if the noise was necessary..?
Honestly, I expected them to have recovered a GMPMG & Gun Boat and not this pipe called gun owing to the Intensity of the Noise..

E b like you never see person wey dem shot with DAT gun... E no go too bad if them try for your body.

Don't know how people can be very insensitive all for likes.
Re: Armed Gang Takes Police To Their Gun Hideout In Benin by themainman600(m): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
surprised ?NO
disappointed?yes........... in the police pls why can't we see some sign of panelbeating on this people body all Benin people will go to hell fire very wicked set of people there make me remember an encounter so I detest them.than shit
Re: Armed Gang Takes Police To Their Gun Hideout In Benin by davillian(m): 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
iboboyswag:

E b like you never see person wey dem shot with DAT gun... E no go too bad if them try for your body.

Don't know how people can be very insensitive all for likes.
It's a close range gun ...
But honestly I was expecting something bigger...
Like an Ak or a Gpmg....
Just see the way Nigerian police are behaving and shooting up and downnnn.
Re: Armed Gang Takes Police To Their Gun Hideout In Benin by GreaterFuture(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
What makes people do things like this?
If Benin and other Parts of the South-South are like this, then it says a lot about the Quality of Parenting and Upbringing in the region
PS: I'm from the south south too
Re: Armed Gang Takes Police To Their Gun Hideout In Benin by iboboyswag(m): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
davillian:

It's a close range gun ...
But honestly I was expecting something bigger...
Like an Ak or a Gpmg....
Just see the way Nigerian police are behaving and shooting up and downnnn.

I understand but the suspects were trying to play smart. Acting like they don't know where the guns were kept.
Re: Armed Gang Takes Police To Their Gun Hideout In Benin by davillian(m): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
iboboyswag:

I understand but the suspects were trying to play smart. Acting like they don't know where the guns were kept.
Yea sure anybody holding a gun should always have patience....
You can sweet talk him
Or take one of them to one corner pretending to kill him the other guy go bring the gun instantly...

(1) (Reply)

Lady In Tears After Discovering What Her Bestfriend Did With Her Photo / Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Estate With POS Machine For Victims With No Cash / Efcc Seals Off Baraza Multi-purpose Cooperative Head Office In Yenagoa(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.