Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

How Do I Become Good At Pubg Mobile On The Lite Version? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Do I Become Good At Pubg Mobile On The Lite Version? (718 Views)

Download GTA San Andreas Apk Obb 500mb Lite Version / Playing COD Mobile Or PUBG Mobile On A TECNO Device, What You Must Know / How To Download Call Of Duty Mobile. On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Become Good At Pubg Mobile On The Lite Version? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
Gaming gurus in he house, please how do I become good at pubg? Because the way they snipe me from afar ehn, the thin tire me. I just started playing it on Thursday though, but I can't really aim well. I don't know the right sensitivity to use and all. Pls help
Re: How Do I Become Good At Pubg Mobile On The Lite Version? by slimcassi(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
Drop ur username
Re: How Do I Become Good At Pubg Mobile On The Lite Version? by Ayomideen(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
Pubg is filled with over-experienced players and hackers
If you're going to continue playing the game, prepare to get used to ridiculous sniping and shooting in general
Re: How Do I Become Good At Pubg Mobile On The Lite Version? by atheistandproud(m): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2020
I play the main PUBG and I only play with people I know awfully well so even if my mic is off, we know the strategy.

First off, never land hot. Nigerian network, high ping and low grade GPUs will disgrace you.

Even if you have a flagship grade phone, you cannot escape the network and high ping factors.

Avoid running around in the open. You may think you're fast but to a guy with Kar98k, you're a snail for chicken dinner.

Always be calm

Use your environment to your advantage

Lay low and always aim for the last circle.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become Good At Pubg Mobile On The Lite Version? by Hezzoe: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
always play solo mode, that's where you'd learn the game and become better, but it takes time. add me with my moniker
Re: How Do I Become Good At Pubg Mobile On The Lite Version? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hezzoe:
always play solo mode, that's where you'd learn the game and become better, but it takes time. add me with my moniker
no p, I killed 3 this evening. I'm still learning how to turn and shoot simultaneously. How to identify enemies before they start shooting at me.
Re: How Do I Become Good At Pubg Mobile On The Lite Version? by timidapsin(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
no p, I killed 3 this evening. I'm still learning how to turn and shoot simultaneously. How to identify enemies before they start shooting at me.
try and move to the main version
Re: How Do I Become Good At Pubg Mobile On The Lite Version? by truetalk1879(f): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
timidapsin:
most people play lite
Re: How Do I Become Good At Pubg Mobile On The Lite Version? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
truetalk1879:

most people play lite
my max kill is 5, I'm improving.
Re: How Do I Become Good At Pubg Mobile On The Lite Version? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
timidapsin:
you go buy phone for me abi?
Re: How Do I Become Good At Pubg Mobile On The Lite Version? by timidapsin(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
truetalk1879:

most people play lite
most? Lol
Thats not TrueTalk my dear.
Re: How Do I Become Good At Pubg Mobile On The Lite Version? by timidapsin(m): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
you go buy phone for me abi?
what phone do you use?
Re: How Do I Become Good At Pubg Mobile On The Lite Version? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
timidapsin:
what phone do you use?
nvm
Re: How Do I Become Good At Pubg Mobile On The Lite Version? by timidapsin(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
nvm
wanted to know if Pubg mobile will be compatible with it
Re: How Do I Become Good At Pubg Mobile On The Lite Version? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
timidapsin:
wanted to know if Pubg mobile will be compatible with it
no it's not sir. Thank you for asking.
Re: How Do I Become Good At Pubg Mobile On The Lite Version? by timidapsin(m): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
no it's not sir. Thank you for asking.
aiit take care.
Re: How Do I Become Good At Pubg Mobile On The Lite Version? by Hezzoe: 11:48am On Nov 27, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
cool

(1) (Reply)

PS4 1tb Installed 2022 Games For Sale ABUJA / USA Used Xbox One SOLD / Kinect One Sensor For Xbox Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.