Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks (47508 Views)

Probe Panel Will Get Lekki Shootings CCTV Footage – Sanwo-olu / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by NGpatriot: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
Thefxchanger:

Werey... inspect which morgue?

When ?

Don't blame me for your inability to read and comprehend basic English words?

Feel free to return to primary school to learn how to read and comprehend basic English words.

grin grin
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by mauchiz: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
Seven trucks,
Was Nigeria army going for war?
Have they mobilised this number of army to fight bokoharam?
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by Thefxchanger: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

ipob is not a tribe, it's a messed up, fake news peddling and lying mentality like yours..

Hahaha... I give up on your lack of sense ... ure a lost cause
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by Thefxchanger: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Don't blame me for your inability to read and comprehend basic English words?

Feel free to return to primary school to learn how to read and comprehend basic English words.

grin grin

Lol... u have decided to use the easiest escape route ... ur level of education is way below the job they gave you cos I’m sure a well educated individual can reason way better than this
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by NGpatriot: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
First they bombard us with fake news about countless dead people, but to God be the glory, they all resurrected to say they are alive and not dead, but the evil fake news people destroyed Lagos in the process.

The peddler more fake news that the government removed the CCTV cameras, but they are happy to discover info and footage from the same camera that was removed showing military trucks.

This is why liars and fake news peddlers are going to hell.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by Zetty177x: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ekpekaycee:
I don't get it. I thought they said the CCTV ware switched off. Which other CCTV are they talking about. Also Fashola discovered a hidden camera, how come nobody is talking about that. How come the panel is not asking If that discovery is meant to help, distract, distort, divert, destroy facts and evidences. If that discovery is swept under the carpet, then they wouldn't have done a thorough job.

The whole world has cameras on their phones. Anyone could have filmed it

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by NGpatriot: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
Thefxchanger:

Lol... u have decided to use the easiest escape route ... ur level of education is way below the job they gave you cos I’m sure a well educated individual can reason way better than this

Ol' boy, you are really boring, stick to your fake news peddling game.

grin grin
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by egoldman(m): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Stop peddling fake news, the military allowed the panel to inspect their morgue.

You can not beg by us with your fake news so next time before you peddle your fake news, just remember that Patriotic Nigerians are here with credible facts to debunk your fake news with.

grin grin

Oga you are the one peddling fake news, they denied access to the morgue for 30 mins until they got orders from their senior officers to let them in, do you know what happened in that 30 mins?
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by NGpatriot: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
egoldman:

Oga you are the one peddling fake news, they denied access to the morgue for 30 mins until they got orders from their senior officers to let them in, do you know what happened in that 30 mins?

Did they gain access? Yes Or No?

grin grin
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by Zetty177x: 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
helinues:
Nobody is disputing the presence of military that day, 7 trucks or 15 trucks?

The shooting at the protesters, the acclaimed massacre is what we are disputing.

How many people were shot at? How many were wounded?

If the soldiers shot at protesters? Do you know how many casualties that will be recorded if that's the case.

Even if there's one person that died. Let it be ur own life. since other people's lives don't matter

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by Zetty177x: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
Loveurneighbour:
Abeg una no tire with this Lekki Shooting drama?

Until na u Dem shoot. We go rest

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by egoldman(m): 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Did they gain access? Yes Or No?

grin grin

Bro be matured, you are not a kid, why did they delay them for 30 mins and what happened in that 30 mins?
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by Thefxchanger: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Ol' boy, you are really boring, stick to your fake news peddling game.

grin grin

Ure a sissy and a whimp ...

U met ur Waterloo today grin
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by NGpatriot: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
egoldman:

Bro be matured, you are not a kid, why did they delay them for 30 mins and what happened in that 30 mins?

Your post that I Quoted said the panel was denied entry, not that they were delayed for any amount of time..

You said denied which was a lie.

You peddled fake narratives and I educated you with credible and documented facts.

No, you should be matured enough to admit that you lied.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by emoney09: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
Jesus
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by Raymeskey: 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
Even if God releases a footage of everything that transpired at Lekki Tollgate...

This stupid government would still threaten to sue him
Especially that puppet called Alhaji Lie Linus Lier Muhmumed
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by blacknp(m): 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tastemoney:
Nigerian Army is a disgrace to military all over the world. The day you decide to join Nigerian Army as my friend or relative is the day I disown own and cut all my ties with you
Don't let evil catch up with you in Nigeria, you will die a miserable death, I believe you live in the United States, or Europe, because no reasoable minded person residing in Nigeria will utter the rubbish you just exclaimed?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by blacknp(m): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
Raymeskey:

Especially that puppet called Alhaji Lie Linus Lier Muhmumed
The footage contains nothing, it doesn't show anything, but next time it can contain footage of you playing James Bond with the Nigerian Army since you want to be the star?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by Tastemoney(m): 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
blacknp:
Don't let evil catch up with you in Nigeria, you will die a miserable death, I believe you live in the United States, or Europe, because no reasoable minded person residing in Nigeria will utter the rubbish you just exclaimed?

You are either a slave, a zombie or both.
Normally, I should ignore a brain dead Yoruba Muslim like you, that's exactly what am gonna just do
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by blacknp(m): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tastemoney:

You are either a slave, a zombie or both.
Normally, I should ignore a brain dead Yoruba Muslim like you, that's exactly what am gonna just do

Zombie talk of mental slavery? at least I am a citizen of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, which country are you from, & how effective is the armed forces of your country?
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by Raymeskey: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
blacknp:
The footage contains nothing, it doesn't show anything, but next time it can contain footage of you playing James Bond with the Nigerian Army since you want to be the star?

Since you have the gout to utter this, the calamity that will befall you and your family will be more tremendous that we will not even need CCTV footage to confirm it in the up coming event. Just wait and see
It will shock you
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by 369x: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
Even if God releases a footage of everything that transpired at Lekki Tollgate...

This stupid government would still threaten to sue him
Shey you'll make heaven like this? Lol

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by Pio44: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
Zombies
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by Loveurneighbour: 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
Zetty177x:

Until na u Dem shoot. We go rest
If that's what you're waiting for, you'll never have rest forever.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by Foolishbuhari: 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
Jaapu:

The rabid dogs keeping attributing and changing people's statement. Is he representing the Nigerian army who issued the statement. It is only irrationality to attribute what the army said to people who are using their heads.

Yeah rationalize and "use your heads" all you want but the fact remains you stupid clowns downplayed people's deaths at the hands of a government who swore to serve and protect them simply because it didn’t suit your narrative of the government working. Neither did it suit your interests cos of the thief you people want at Aso Rock after the next elections.

Continue until someone rationalizes your own death one day also. Bad governance and injustice is like a stray bullet... It can hit anyone without warning especially if you're not one of those handling the "gun".
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by Movichabiodun(m): 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
helinues:

The shooting at the protesters, the acclaimed massacre is what we are disputing.

If the soldiers shot at protesters? Do you know how many casualties that will be recorded if that's the case.
Gbenu waray soun jare
ode omo
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by Joker25: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nigeria politics this days is making see my government teacher back in secondary school as a fraud

This one the three arms of govt dey do their separate e tire me presido go talk a G executive go talk S Judiciary go talk Z

Wahala dey ooo
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by ibietela2(m): 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tastemoney:
Nigerian Army is a disgrace to military all over the world. The day you decide to join Nigerian Army as my friend or relative is the day I disown and cut all my ties with you

They have been doing it since 1966
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by Xkale1234(m): 1:46am On Nov 22, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Seven gadamnnn trucks......for unarmed protesters.
Sanwo olu, buhari, and the the Nigerian army don't know what they have put their hand into
Initially the army says we were not there
Then later they say we were there but at the request of sanwo olu...and we didn't use live ammunition...it was blank ammunition we used
Before you know it...they were preventing panel from assessing their morgue
And as a real niggarrr am aware only the generalisimo can give orders to the army....because as a generalisimo the army is at your beck and call...
Hahhaha...guess what niggarrrrs....buhari is the generalisimo....and the governor can also take permission from buhari to request for the army..which means buhari and sanwo olu are in deep shit
they are not in any trouble they will go Scot free so use ur head
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by uchwar1: 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2020
Tastemoney:
Nigerian Army is a disgrace to military all over the world. The day you decide to join Nigerian Army as my friend or relative is the day I disown and cut all my ties with you
who bought phone for you? learn to use it wisely
Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by leo22(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
May there be no reason for anyone to ask these questions concerning you or your family when calamity befalls you.

Only a monster values deception over people's lives

helinues:

Re: Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks by Zetty177x: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

If that's what you're waiting for, you'll never have rest forever.

So ur live is better than those massacred...hmmm..so u like to live....hmmm...so those killed deserve ..hmmm...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Stops Labour From Going On Strike Over Fuel Price Hike / Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected / To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.