Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nobody Can Dictate And Threaten Us Over 2023 Presidential Ticket – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Dictate And Threaten Us Over 2023 Presidential Ticket – APC (507 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC expels Senator Abbo For Criticising Tinubu On AIT / National Assembly Are Not Children You Can Dictate To, PDP Tells Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Can Dictate And Threaten Us Over 2023 Presidential Ticket – APC by Wazobia9jja(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nobody can dictate and threaten us over 2023 presidential ticket – APC

The All Progressive Congress (APC) has said it would not allow anyone to blackmail or intimidate the party about where its presidential ticket for 2023 should be zoned.

Chief Ayo Adebanjo, Mbazulike Amaechi and Idongesit Ikanga, the ruling party that replied to statements by some Southern leaders, advised Southern leaders to lean on lobbying as there is no need to overheat the political system with the 2023 ticket.

Nabena Yekini, Deputy National Publicity Secretary of APC, claimed in the statement;

“They don’t have any right to tell people what to do. It is not by force, threat or intimidation but by negotiation. If they feel strongly about the ticket, they should form their own political party and give their ticket to whichever zone they want to produce the president in 2023.

“It is called politics because you cannot impose anybody on any person. It is a game of numbers. The Southeast must lobby and tell other regions what they have for them. By the way, it is even too early to talk about zoning in 2023. Instead of heating up the polity, they should resort to alliance, lobbying and consultations."

https://wazobia9ja.com/nobody-can-dictate-and-threaten-us-over-2023-presidential-ticket-apc/

Thanks for reading. Please read the full article on our website, Follow and like us on Facebook for more stories.

Re: Nobody Can Dictate And Threaten Us Over 2023 Presidential Ticket – APC by Yenefer(f): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
Anyone who is not Osibanjo from APC, we the Northerners will reject that person especially that corrupt Tinubu. PDP should wise up and not give us a choice between ipot terrorist and scull miner

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Dictate And Threaten Us Over 2023 Presidential Ticket – APC by misano(m): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
Just say it, Tinubu is the presidential candidate for APC

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Dictate And Threaten Us Over 2023 Presidential Ticket – APC by Acekidc4(m): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
Says Who

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Dictate And Threaten Us Over 2023 Presidential Ticket – APC by pointstores(m): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Dictate And Threaten Us Over 2023 Presidential Ticket – APC by flyingpig: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
misano:
you wish

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Dictate And Threaten Us Over 2023 Presidential Ticket – APC by Simplyleo: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Is clear as crystal.

It is either Star Boy or the jagaban .

Those people screaming up and down trying to blackmail Tinubu are wasting their useless time.

Who God bless, no ipob miscreants can curse. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Dictate And Threaten Us Over 2023 Presidential Ticket – APC by misano(m): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
Anyone who is not Osibanjo from APC, we the Northerners will reject that person especially that corrupt Tinubu. PDP should wise up and not give us a choice between ipot terrorist and scull miner

Lol, you are acting like a northerner trying to sell Osinbajo to us. Osinbanjo is dead on arrival. He should go with the vegetable.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Dictate And Threaten Us Over 2023 Presidential Ticket – APC by Wazobia9jja(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
misano:

We dont want Tinubu or anyone of them who have been in the system before. We need a good leader who will lead us well
Re: Nobody Can Dictate And Threaten Us Over 2023 Presidential Ticket – APC by misano(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
flyingpig:
you wish

Tinubu is the presidential candidate, Osinbajo's ticket is dead.
Re: Nobody Can Dictate And Threaten Us Over 2023 Presidential Ticket – APC by Simplyleo: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
[s]
Wazobia9jja:

We dont want Tinubu or anyone of them who have been in the system before. We need a good leader who will lead us well
[/s]
Nobody can dictate to us, we Nigerians will choose our leaders by ourselves.

Citizens of online country are also free to choose their leaders.
Re: Nobody Can Dictate And Threaten Us Over 2023 Presidential Ticket – APC by cktheluckyman: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
misano:
Only in your dreams
Re: Nobody Can Dictate And Threaten Us Over 2023 Presidential Ticket – APC by Premiumwriter: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hi

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is N500 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: https:///2347055822849

(1) (Reply)

Olubadan, Wife Visit Tinubu In Lagos (photo) / My Bad Experience At Nafdac's Office In Ilorin / LASG Dislodges Hoodlums From Fagba, Agege Railway Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.