Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,479 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Importers And Business Gurus Please Help Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importers And Business Gurus Please Help Me (190 Views)

Where Are The Business Gurus? Enlighten Us On This Statement. / Business Gurus I Need Your Advice Please / For Serious Business Gurus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importers And Business Gurus Please Help Me by sacajawea: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
This is the First time i want to buy Something worth of about 200k USD from a company abroad. I am a Supplier (like is usually the Case), and Main Buyer is here in Nigeria with me too.
My Main question now is, With the way the business is and Naira instability in Nigeria, should I collect the Payment in Naira or Dollar from the buyer here in Naija? And when I do, what is the best course of action to take to make payment? Cos i may travel out to meet the Manufacturer.
Re: Importers And Business Gurus Please Help Me by GreenSignet: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
Write a letter of agreement tat clearly reflects due to currency fluctuations and instabilities price fluctuations may be affected.
Re: Importers And Business Gurus Please Help Me by sacajawea: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
GreenSignet:
Write a letter of agreement tat clearly reflects due to currency fluctuations and instabilities price fluctuations may be affected.
My question is Should i Collect in Naira and pay in dollars if I can get a good rate to buy Dollars
Re: Importers And Business Gurus Please Help Me by GreenSignet: 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
sacajawea:

My question is Should i Collect in Naira and pay in dollars if I can get a good rate to buy Dollars

Smiles
Re: Importers And Business Gurus Please Help Me by sacajawea: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
GreenSignet:

Smiles
Pls why are you smiling? You seem to know a lot that I don't know

(1) (Reply)

If A Company Is Considered Human in Law, Does It Have Fundamental Human Right? / Learn The Type Of Business I Do With The 50k I Borrowed Online / Stop Enriching Banks To Your Own Detriment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.