Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,179 members, 7,835,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

How Nigerian Government Infantilise Me -seun Kuti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerian Government Infantilise Me -seun Kuti (225 Views)

I Blocked Some Obidients Because Of Hatred They Have For Me - Seun Osewa / You Are Fat, Come And Arrest Me, Seun Kuti Dares Aisha Buhari (video) / 'Please Unblock Me' - Seun Osewa Begs Reno Omokri on Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Government Infantilise Me -seun Kuti by Dangeneral: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
Afro-beat singer, Seun Kuti has revealed how the Nigerian government infantilise him in a bid to prevent a mass meeting he recently planned to organise.

Lamenting the excesses of the Nigeria Police Force (NPF), the security outfit the government deployed to prevent the meeting, Kuti lamented on Arise TV’s The Morning Show, that they sent a letter advising him to suspend the meeting, but what happened was a ban.

Read Story: https://newsrand.com/2020/11/21/how-nigerian-government-infantilise-me-seun-kuti/
Re: How Nigerian Government Infantilise Me -seun Kuti by Yenefer(f): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
U think because ur father is glorified wayward drug addict, the government will let u break the law.
Re: How Nigerian Government Infantilise Me -seun Kuti by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
U think because ur father is glorified wayward drug addict, the government will let u break the law.
you don't have sense

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Abbo, Slaps Another Citizen Repeatedly In Trending Video / We Interviewed The Youngest Politician In Nigeria, And It’s Very Interesting / National Industrial Court Reinstated 32 Disengaged Staff Of EKSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.