Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE (3564 Views)

Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi / Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE by Rugaria: 12:57am On Nov 22, 2020
Ojiofor:

It is obvious IPOB was the target of the military operation and there maybe innocent innocent victims who could be Igbo,Hausa,Efik etc...
Igbo people was not the target of attack rather IPOB.
And ipob are Hutus, right? Didn't even know you were an imposter all along

1 Like

Re: We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE by Rugaria: 12:58am On Nov 22, 2020
XANDERO85:

I’ve always suspected you’re a bloody impostor! No Igbo (whether they support IPOB or ‘one Nigeria’) will utter such rubbish about their kinsfolk murdered in cold blood!
Just noticed that too..

1 Like

Re: We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE by Taba21: 12:59am On Nov 22, 2020
AwkaFinest:
Wike really did ipoo clowns strong thing...

Wike I hail you, the lamentations from ipoo is baffling.

They hasn't seen any thing yet

Re: We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE by Ojiofor: 4:28am On Nov 22, 2020
Taba21:

They are one and igbos
They are not.
Re: We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE by Ojiofor: 4:33am On Nov 22, 2020
Rugaria:

And ipob are Hutus, right? Didn't even know you were an imposter all along
I thought ipob is indigenous people of Biafra that include Efik, ijaw, Igala, bini, igbo, tiv, ogoja etc..
When did become an igbo thing?
Re: We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE by Ojiofor: 4:37am On Nov 22, 2020
EmekaA125:

What's the difference between Igbo and Biafra. Ewu

Mkpi the difference is clear. Ipob is not Igbo people of Biafra. Abi Igala and other tribes no dey ipob again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE by EastisBae: 6:41am On Nov 22, 2020
Taba21:

Join all your south east governors together they won't withstand Wike, in anything

Wike may be your Lord and personal savior but we Igbos see him as a tout. He can't even challenge Umahi who has seriously warned him to be very careful or else it will be terrible for him.

Can't you see he has become humble of late. Wike can only act as a tout in P.h but he can't rise above his minority status. His humiliation is just starting, just watch out and see.
Re: We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE by AwkaFinest: 6:44am On Nov 22, 2020
EastisBae:

[s]Wike may be your Lord and personal savior but we Igbos see him as a tout. He can't even challenge Umahi who has seriously warned him to be very careful or else it will be terrible for him.

Can't you see he has become humble of late. Wike can only act as a tout in P.h but he can't rise above his minority status. His humiliation is just starting, just watch out and see.[/s]

1 Like

Re: We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE by AwkaFinest: 6:48am On Nov 22, 2020
Taba21:

Better keep short before your hatred for governor wike,bury you alive.
Who are Igbos to Nigeria,if not an imgrants moving up and down nationwide for surviving

They forget they are just 5% in Nigeria's politics

2 Likes

Re: We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE by Naajjii: 6:52am On Nov 22, 2020
cktheluckyman:

There are more Igbo voters outside the SE than within
why are you running away from your to the north?
Re: We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE by kinematlcs: 7:02am On Nov 22, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Wene badu cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE by Anago55: 7:50am On Nov 22, 2020
AwkaFinest:

. Kinematics,so you are also behind the handle, Tbaba21 now Taba21

typical of you people from the west!
Re: We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE by AwkaFinest: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2020
Anago55:
. [s]Kinematics,so you are also behind the handle, Tbaba21 now Taba21

typical of you people from the west![/s]

Re: We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE by IkwerrePikin: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2020
irepnaija4eva:
Hmmm.. Wike unguarded utterances will surly attract more foes than friends..

Even Amechi, Ex Gov was wise enough not to verbally abhor his lineage...

We don’t play politics with our ethnicity as Ikwerre people.

We are very happy and proud with Wike.

2 Likes

Re: We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE by kabillionaire(m): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
na waoh! give these guys biafra and see civil war of monumental proportion.
Re: We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE by Kinematics: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
SlayerForever:

Chaiiiii

See this clown. I know you'll run to the modes again for them to ban me so that you can run your mouth here with the impostor Kinematlcs account.
Re: We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE by Kinematics: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
kinematlcs:

Log on your fake kinematics lets see nah

Mumu. Impostor! Chino the ihiala he goat.
Re: We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE by Kinematics: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
kinematlcs:
[s][/s]

[s]I am the original kinematics, if you doubt me log on your own and post a comment let's see.[/s] cheesy

Re: We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE by SlayerForever: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kinematics:

See this clown. I know you'll run to the modes again for them to ban me so that you can run your mouth here with the impostor Kinematlcs account.

Re: We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE by mekysmart123: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
mightyhazel:
you are talking about an ethnic group of over 60million people like this? Has your senses deserted you?
Sometimes it is wise to ignore the fool in his foolery. Don't give a fool credence in his stupidity. That guy you quoted is a certified fool and ignorant bigot.
Re: We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE by Ikinternational: 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Una die well
Mark this post. No Igbo can be president.

And?
What has the presidency monopoly done for the north?

No sane igbo is wasting time fighting over Nigeria with you lots
Have that shit. Eat that shit

The joy i derived from last week's NBA draft is immeasurable

We're blessed..your hatred can never reach
Continuous progress..WE MOVE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Releases Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's City Boy Picture / Sanwo Olu Long Convoy That Caused Traffic Gridlock Along Ikeja - Photos / Ebonyi People, Not Umahi, Will Determine Next Governor — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.