Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria (4220 Views)

See What A Spirit Told Me Will Happen In Today's Judgement / Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What’ll Soon Happen To Those Suppressing His Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by Mercisharelove(f): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nigeria will soon become the capital of the world, where if you are not from Nigeria, you will be fighting to be one.

He didn't tell me when, he only said watch what I will do in Nigeria, he said it's getting closer and better.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by MrSinister(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mercisharelove:
Nigeria will soon become the capital of the world, where if you are not from Nigeria, you will be fighting to be one.

He didn't tell me when, he only said watch what I will do in Nigeria, he said it's getting closer and better.

You are too beautiful to be this looney. Smh

17 Likes

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by endsarrrs(f): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
Locally

2 Likes

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by Zonefree(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
It's time to treat malaria, madam.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by cybersoldiers: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
Its called the spirit of hunger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by samuel9000: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
U all never for once wish ur country well. It's a pity, we are there together. Those that wants the good for Jerusalem will see the good.

May your dream comes through In Jesus name

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by anonymous1759(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrSinister:

Who told you she’s lonely shoot better shot with RPG or HIMARS not with catapult

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by illicit(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hmmmm how can bad things happen to beautiful people
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by phorget(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
Maybe the poverty capital of the world...

You better go and confirm well from the spirit.

2 Likes

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by Arda1000(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
Zonefree:
abeg typhoid Dey am
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mercisharelove:

it is in the future not now....
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by gidgiddy: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mercisharelove:

The same spirit has been telling people the same since 1914

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by Brownbetsport24: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Well I don't banter pretty woman.
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by MrSinister(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
anonymous1759:

Who told you she’s lonely shoot better shot with RPG or HIMARS not with catapult

Looney and not lonely bro 😁

4 Likes

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by manmade(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mercisharelove:

You're very correct on this , I've seen similar thing more than twice, a group of people that looked like the gathering of the presidents of all the countries of this world were struggling,fighting and stampeding themselves to shake hands with a Nigerian president..... They're so obsessed with the handshakes that any one of them that got it were considered with great honours and prestiges.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
Okay.
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by yemmight(m): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
What kind of spirit?

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by Poisonousman: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mercisharelove:

On colos on colos

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by keymatt(m): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrSinister:

You be devil pickin Your signature and profile pic says it all.
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by keymatt(m): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mercisharelove:

True talk my sister. This has been confirmed.

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by MrSinister(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
keymatt:
You be devil pickin Your signature and profile pic says it all.

grin grin grin
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by mactoni91(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
This one dn get Malaria

2 Likes

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mercisharelove:

I will support this claim, Predictions or prophecy.. because I'm also one of the few people that believes this NIGERIA will become one of the best country in the world... I don't know when or time!! But something will happen to our country someday and it will be consider as one of the best country in the world... People will definitely troops in from other countries to enjoy its new system and benefits...

But my advice is for anyone not to wait on this as the time is unclear.... focus on ur hustle and keep hopes alive

God bless

2 Likes

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by yommen: 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
Zonefree:

Must you always be negative? Habba!!!
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by SpartaOfLagos: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mercisharelove:

You're obviously bored and needs a man
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by yommen: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2023
phorget:
Maybe the poverty capital of the world...

You better go and confirm well from the spirit.

If that's your wish, let it be for you and your family. My Country will turn around for good in Jesus name.
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by Nonexisting1: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
Just like the same evil spirit told your ancestor Eve to give apple to Adam and have his eyes opened. We are still suffering from that singular foolishness.

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by BoldBrainz(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
Zonefree:

OP,
I agree with this gentleman.
You're long overdue for proper malaria treatment.

2 Likes

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by AroOkigbo(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
May same spirit favour me and my family. Amen

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by BoldBrainz(m): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
Poisonousman:

On colos on colos

😂😂.
People wey normal for Nigeria no pass 8, and you no dey for the list.
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by phorget(m): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
yommen:

If that's your wish, let it be for you and your family. My Country will turn around for good in Jesus name.

It's not by mere mouth,its by taking action so tell your politicians to start doing the needful. If you like pray from today till tomorrow, God will not do for you what you are supposed to do by yourself. Israel,America,Dubai etc didn't get to where they are today by praying, they acted accordingly and got the right results.
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by liveyourlife007(m): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mercisharelove:

It is possible

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Donates $1m To Haiti As Fresh Quake Hits / Abia State Governor (T.A Orji) Finally Joins A P G A / Nigerians To Get New Sophisticated Id Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.