Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures (70490 Views)

Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists / Seyi Makinde Buys 33 Operational Vehicles And 396 Motorcycles For Amotekun / Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by kayusely70(m): 6:50am On Nov 22, 2020
The Governor Has Done Well
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by Zetty177x: 6:51am On Nov 22, 2020
FarahAideed:
So the governor just decided to use state money during a bitter recession to buy a praise singer a brand 2020 Land cruiser

I don't think so. The best , most proactive, most sensible and performing Governor today in Nigeria is Seyi Makinde...try to find out. I can't fault him. Assuming Currency is his friend, Gov Seyi can never buy the car from Government pocket. The Governor too much. Research about him

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by capitalzero: 6:51am On Nov 22, 2020
olaniyilukman:
Those primitive people
Or wretched of the state and present governor understands their pain
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by bottlewater1(m): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2020
FarahAideed:
So the governor just decided to use state money during a bitter recession to buy a praise singer a brand 2020 Land cruiser

oga get your facts right before speaking rubbish

seyi makinde is a big time philanthropist even before he became governor giving billions to students as scholarship with no strings attached

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by Thelife: 6:52am On Nov 22, 2020
horlams:

I am from Saki. Amongst other things here are a few achievements:

OYSADEP is getting a complete reconstruction after several years of neglect

The abandoned dualized road stretch from poly to sango is now being constructed at an incredible speed. This is the major road in my town and the dust here turned my people to face mask users far before the advent of corona virus. Complete with new sets of drainages (the previous ones were just ridiculous) and a bridge

Saki-Ogbooro-Igboho-Igbeti road is currently undergoing renovations after years of painful neglect

Saki-Ago-are-Iseyin-Ibadan road is also currently undergoing renovations

I heard he renovated some clinics/maternity too but I only listed things I've seen with my own eyes.

Modified: He is paying civil servants well too, even those under local government payroll are getting their salaries 25th-27th of every month plus a 13th pay early January . This might not be a big deal but the previous administration owed several months of salaries and denied it. For a small town like mine that nearly crumpled the economy of the town

And yes, he took back LAUTECH for Oyo State. If you think this is a small feat, find out why previous administrations couldn't do it, especially Akala that fought so much for it and spent a lot of money to achieve this. Or why Ajimobi who was in the same political party with the past Osun governor couldn't achieve that either.

you are replying those APC paid troll, most of those idiot never even step feet in Oyo state before. imagine they are asking for GSM achievement,

here in Oyo town, construction of road from oyo London( idi gedu) to Sabo have commence, construction of road from GT(owode) to muslim hospital have commence yet those idiot are blind. oops I forget that the only achivement of their late constituted authority in Oyo town for 8 years is the construction of irepo to owode and owode to Oga road, only that the road have become a bank of pothole within a year of construction, infact people have turn the two lane road to one lane due to the bad condition of the road, yet they have the gut to ask GSM what he have achieve within 2 years of his governorship, ask them to tell you what their useless constituted authority achieve within 8 years of his governorship, shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by Upworkwriter007(f): 6:57am On Nov 22, 2020
capitalzero:

Please do not say that in beere, molete or ojaoba
What positive thing did he do for them there
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by SleekyP(m): 6:57am On Nov 22, 2020
Thelife:

[s]you are replying those APC paid troll, most of those idiot never even step feet in Oyo state before. imagine they are asking for GSM achievement,

here in Oyo town, construction of road from oyo London( idi gedu) to Sabo have commence, construction of road from GT(owode) to muslim hospital have commence yet those idiot are blind. oops I forget that the only achivement of their late constituted authority in Oyo town for 8 years is the construction of irepo to owode and owode to Oga road, only that the road have become a bank of pothole within a year of construction, infact people have turn the two lane road to one lane due to the bad condition of the road, yet they have the gut to ask GSM what he have achieve within 2 years of his governorship, ask them to tell you what their useless constituted authority achieve within 8 years of his governorship, shameless people. [/s]
undecided
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by Thelife: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2020
EastisBae:
Imagine the kind of primitive cronyism politics they're playing in this state. A governor will use state resources to be buying latest cars for their stooges shocked shocked

Absolute bad governance. SMH!

no where it was stated that he use state resources to buy latest cars for anyone, or can you show us where you get that from?
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by Thelife: 6:59am On Nov 22, 2020
SleekyP:
undecided

stop canceling my comment you troll. I can feel your pain, let me tell you, if GSM continue like this, I promise you he's going to win the next election.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by Thelife: 7:02am On Nov 22, 2020
Sammy07:

Well, good for Saki people.
let's wait for other towns to come and tell us what he has done for them.
Thelife:

you are replying those APC paid troll, most of those idiot never even step feet in Oyo state before. imagine they are asking for GSM achievement,

here in Oyo town, construction of road from oyo London( idi gedu) to Sabo have commence, construction of road from GT(owode) to muslim hospital have commence yet those idiot are blind. oops I forget that the only achivement of their late constituted authority in Oyo town for 8 years is the construction of irepo to owode and owode to Oga road, only that the road have become a bank of pothole within a year of construction, infact people have turn the two lane road to one lane due to the bad condition of the road, yet they have the gut to ask GSM what he have achieve within 2 years of his governorship, ask them to tell you what their useless constituted authority achieve within 8 years of his governorship, shameless people.
Sammy07:

Well, good for Saki people.
let's wait for other towns to come and tell us what he has done for them.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by slimmoney(m): 7:03am On Nov 22, 2020
Alot of people don't know that taiye currency son is a member of Oyo state house of assembly, so GSM feels anything short of this is a no brainer.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by Sammy07: 7:08am On Nov 22, 2020
[quote author=Thelife post=96306298][/quote]

Why some of you decide not to use your Brain and resorts to insult is what I don't understand.

The guy I quote initially said, "where do you live in Ibadan, I'll give you a free ride".
I replied, is Ibadan the only place in Oyo state?

how does that translates to being an APC spokesperson

Majority of you party loyalist are our major problem in South west.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by Thelife: 7:19am On Nov 22, 2020
Sammy07:

Why some of you decide not to use your Brain and resorts to insult is what I don't understand.

The guy I quote initially said, "where do you live in Ibadan, I'll give you a free ride".
I replied, is Ibadan the only place in Oyo state?

how does that translates to being an APC spokesperson

Majority of you party loyalist are our major problem in South west.

smile, why is your comment filled with pain? you ask for other town to give you account of what GSM have done in their town and here we are doing so, smile, the funniest part is you guys have nothing against GSM and you are in pain because of that.

Or is this not your post?

Sammy07:

nah only ibadan dey Oyo state

what about Oyo town, Ogbomosho, saki, Ibarapa, etc...
tell us his achievements in those towns

and please can you point out where I insulted you please? TSK
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by seguno2: 7:21am On Nov 22, 2020
valarmorghulis:
Eti ri nkankan, almost 2yrs and still no project/achievement, well done Mr audio

Are you blind ni
If yes, please see an optometrist.
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by ThatFairGuy1: 7:22am On Nov 22, 2020
And someone demented souls will be comparing Makinde to Ajimobi (of blessed memory), Mr project.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by Sammy07: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2020
Thelife:

smile, why is your comment filled with pain? you ask for other town to give you account of what GSM have done in their town and here we are doing so, smile, the funniest part is you guys have nothing against GSM and you are in pain because of that.

Or is this not your post?

and please can you point out where I insulted you please? TSK

1. You insulted me by calling me an APC paid troll.

I'm from Ondo, yet I didn't even like Aketi.
I and some of NL members here didn't vote for him. (Check my past posts.)

I repeat you party loyalist are part of our problems in SW, you guys who see criticism against your man as an insult.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by seguno2: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Seyi Makinde's cluelessness of governance is unparalleled in Nigeria.

He came in riding on high expectations. Sadly, returns are extremely poor.

Poorer than Alao-Akala and Ajimobi
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by NaijaGoBetter20: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2020
valarmorghulis:
Eti ri nkankan, almost 2yrs and still no project/achievement, well done Mr audio

He just employed more than 3000 teachers, and more than 1500 none teaching staff, lawyers (state counsel) will also join the list next week.
Allow the resident of Oyo state to talk or comment on his activities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by seguno2: 7:26am On Nov 22, 2020
Burgerlomo:
The man is very rich before he became a governor, so he can afford it without spending government money.

Why are you saying something that you have not verified

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by Rugaria: 7:26am On Nov 22, 2020
The way all of you are lambasting the governor yet during the ENDSARS riots, he was the only governor that was able to walk freely in the streets. Street cred there... Makes me think that most of these noise are partisan rants from those who worship at Buorddillion ministries..

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by Dragonboll: 7:27am On Nov 22, 2020
Let me make your daily activities an enjoyable one. Go to your Audiomack, search "NIGERIAN MIX - DJ KHAYPEE" and enjoy sweet mixtapes.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by Tupacx: 7:28am On Nov 22, 2020
Samylekey:
As per Wetin

What's the idea behind this gift?

BTW, check the security man's face - The look of God when (me sef need my own blessing)

*Modified

Taye currency's son is the present deputy chief whip of the Oyo state house of assembly, maybe that explains the gift.

Taye Currency himself is also the SA on culture and tourism to the Governor.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by Samylekey(m): 7:36am On Nov 22, 2020
Tupacx:

Taye Currency himself is also the SA on culture and tourism to the Governor.

Omo, e be things for Nigeria o
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by Afamed: 7:36am On Nov 22, 2020
dadebayo1:
The Gov can afford it... Nothing wrong in him giving a personal gift.. Even before he became Gov he empowered so many drivers with Micra vehicles via the Omituntun foundation to start transport business.....
Will you keep quiet?
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by udemzyudex(m): 7:39am On Nov 22, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Seyi Makinde's cluelessness of governance is unparalleled in Nigeria.

He came in riding on high expectations. Sadly, returns are extremely poor.

What is the name of your governor let's compare.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by Gracchus: 7:42am On Nov 22, 2020
Thelife:

Nice. But I feel GSM should fix that Pastors school portion of owode irepo road and also fix street lights on the road. It's taking too long abeg.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by adakoleagbenu: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2020
Before we bash the governor let us remember that before he assumed office, he was already a millionaire abi billionaire so he can well afford it
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by seanwilliam(m): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2020
9jahotblog:
stop your hatred on him. he's doing the needful.
which needful?
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by lathrowinger: 7:48am On Nov 22, 2020
[quote author=Samylekey post=96301769]As per Wetin

What's the idea behind this gift?

BTW, check the security man's face - The look of God when (me sef need my own blessing)

*Modified

Taye currency's son is the present deputy chief whip of the Oyo state house of assembly, maybe that explains the gift. [/quot

[color=#990000][/color]Go to Ebonyi, meet your governor to do the same. It's as simple as that... That guy sing pass flavour + osadebe
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by lathrowinger: 7:49am On Nov 22, 2020
FarahAideed:

[/color]And then?[color=#990000]
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by capitalzero: 7:50am On Nov 22, 2020
Upworkwriter007:
What positive thing did he do for them there
ask them to have objective assessment
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures by lathrowinger: 7:50am On Nov 22, 2020
seanwilliam:
which needful?

[/color] Ask yourself[color=#990000]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story / Atiku Spotted In A Swimming Pool Swimming / Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.