Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Vacancies @ African Steel Limited Odonguyan ,ikorodu,lagos State - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Vacancies @ African Steel Limited Odonguyan ,ikorodu,lagos State (5223 Views)

Don't Miss Out This Vocational Skills Training At Ikorodu Lagos / Lagos State Is Recruiting For Primary School Teachers / Lagos State Ministry Vs LIRS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies @ African Steel Limited Odonguyan ,ikorodu,lagos State by olabifola: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2011
ARAT CONSULTS,on behalf of African Steel Mill limited, is currently recruiting into various positions ( about 200 openings). I m one of the existing staff. just sent your cv to arat_hr@yahoo.com.
Re: Vacancies @ African Steel Limited Odonguyan ,ikorodu,lagos State by sholatech(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2011
@olabifola,
Please can you send me your private email to peter.owoeye@gmail.com? I need to buy some stuff from African Steel and need work with someone like you after confirmation.
Cheers,
Peter
Re: Vacancies @ African Steel Limited Odonguyan ,ikorodu,lagos State by adewale2144: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2013
NET_GEO LAND DEVELOPMENT NIG LTD

Dear Sir,
i hereby wish to introduce to your establishmet our new developing firm in Surveying and Geo informatics, We basically deals with carrying out of Survey of different kinds which includes;
Setting out of Building (as we have done in your new site at Odongunyan)
Setting out of Roads and Supervision
Setting out of Drainages with perfect allignment
We shall be lookoing forward to hearing a great response
Thanks

Yours' faithfully

Adewale lawal

MANAGING Director
Re: Vacancies @ African Steel Limited Odonguyan ,ikorodu,lagos State by adewale2144: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2013
NET_GEO LAND DEVELOPMENT NIG LTD

Dear Sir,
i hereby wish to introduce to your establishmet our new developing firm in Surveying and Geo informatics, We basically deals with carrying out of Survey of different kinds which includes;
Setting out of Building (as we have done in your new site at Odongunyan)
Setting out of Roads and Supervision
Setting out of Drainages with perfect allignment
We shall be lookoing forward to hearing a great response
Thanks

Yours' faithfully

Adewale lawal

MANAGING Director
adelaw2144@gmail.com

+2348061518082

(1) (Reply)

OGFZA pay grade / Oil And Gas Management Or Environmental And Biochemical Toxicology / Federal Civil Service Cadre And Positions For University Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.