Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. (1141 Views)

ENDEARS: Full Statement By Lai Muhammed On Judicial Panel (Video) / SOWORE 2019: Implication Of N100,000 Minimum Wage For Workers By Lai Brown / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by NGpatriot: 4:03am On Nov 22, 2020
Lekki shootings is the world’s 1st massacre without blood or corpses.

~ Lai Mohammed

He nailed it.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by Ofunaofu: 6:11am On Nov 22, 2020
........and world first bloodless and bodyless massacre. grin
Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by helinues: 6:12am On Nov 22, 2020
Abi oo.

Shame on all the enemies of Nigeria
Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by OfoIgbo: 6:16am On Nov 22, 2020
The quote encapsulates the effectiveness of the army in ensuring no ambulance was allowed into the massacre site, and their professionalism in carting away and disposing of the corpses of those killed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by helinues: 6:18am On Nov 22, 2020
OfoIgbo:
The quote encapsulates the effectiveness of the army in ensuring no ambulance was allowed into the massacre site, and their professionalism in carting away and disposing of the corpses of those killed.

It is not coincidence that majority of those who are still calling Lekki event as a massacre are from a particular region including the Witch DJ
Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by OfoIgbo: 6:26am On Nov 22, 2020
helinues:

It is not coincidence that majority of those who are still calling Lekki event as a massacre are from a particular region including the Witch DJ

I am from the SE. I think DJ Switch whom I regard as the bravest lady in Nigeria, is from the SW. So I suppose we are talking about two regions now grin
Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by helinues: 6:31am On Nov 22, 2020
OfoIgbo:

I am from the SE. I think DJ Switch whom I regard as the bravest lady in Nigeria, is from the SW. So I suppose we are talking about two regions now grin

She is probably from Rivers State or any of the SS states.

Read and comprehend on the majority
Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by Gandollaar(f): 6:31am On Nov 22, 2020
helinues:

Continue fishing for idiots if you like, it's your call.

Meanwhile have you read this?

https://punchng.com/were-not-allowed-to-release-bodies-of-endsars-protesters-mainland-hospital/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Gradually, the truth would be fully exposed and I'm worried about what may befall this country if zombies and their zombeic leaders don't slow down on the "conflicting iberiberism" going on at the judicial panel.

You are sitting on a dangerous keg.

2 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by SaiOba: 6:33am On Nov 22, 2020
grin grin grin
It amuses me how the tribal bigots of NL turn every discuss of this forum to tribal issue .. If you have nothing to say/offer, joor keep shut..
Just read through all the thread you will see that you are loosing.. Dont get mad but Your tribal ideology is no longer holding water.. Awon werey.
grin grin grin
We are Nigerians..

4 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by Gandollaar(f): 6:40am On Nov 22, 2020
SaiOba:
grin grin grin
It amuses me how the tribal bigots of NL turn every discuss of this forum to tribal issue .. If you have nothing to say/offer, joor keep shut..
Just read through all the thread you will see that you are loosing.. Dont get mad but Your tribal ideology is no longer holding water.. Awon werey.
grin grin grin
We are Nigerians..
They are all hypocrites!
They are not happy too.

Initially they thought it was normal BMC runs...

The other day, omenka was mouthing off somewhere, but when I later used the exact words he used on another NLer, he started swearing and cussing at me as if he was not guilty of same.

I shut him up by referring him to the exact same thing he said earlier somewhere else. He quickly left the scene.

So brah, they are all hypocrites!

The massacre of protesters by Nigerian army is paining them too including lair Mohammed whose son folujimi in Lagos house publicly sympathized with the lekki shooting victims dead and alive.

Thank God the international community would listen and take CNN more seriously than all the zombies on NL.

3 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by November1857(m): 6:47am On Nov 22, 2020
helinues:
Abi oo.

Shame on all the enemies of Nigeria
You are just making fool of your self !
The case has gone international , CNN which is the most liable news Network in the world has confirmed that people were actually murdered,
with evidence..
Instead countering your acclaimed lies in international stage,
you are here at the backstage, wailing like a local
Champion..
Typical yaruba Muslim !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by SaiOba: 6:49am On Nov 22, 2020
Gbam! Hypocrites, they all are.

Gandollaar:
They are all hypocrites!
They are not happy too.

Initially they thought it was normal BMC runs...

The other day, omenka was mouthing off somewhere, but when I later used the exact words he used on another NLer, he started swearing and cussing at me as if he was not guilty of same.

I shut him up by referring him to the exact same thing he said earlier somewhere else. He quickly left the scene.

So brah, they are all hypocrites!

The massacre of protesters by Nigerian army is paining them too including lair Mohammed whose son folujimi in Lagos house publicly sympathized with the lekki shooting victims dead and alive.

Thank God the international community would listen and take CNN more seriously than all the zombies on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by HopeUzodinma: 6:51am On Nov 22, 2020
CNN IS AN IPOB NETWORK - A zombie.

Why was the light put off? Before the firing and killing started?
Why did the army stop the ambulance from going through?

Answer just the two questions. I've more to ask.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by helinues: 6:51am On Nov 22, 2020
November1857:
Case has gone international , CNN which is most liable news Network in the world has confirmed that people were actually murdered,
with evidence..
And you are at the backstage, wailing like a local
Champion..
Typical yaruba Muslim !

Probably you are one of the enemies of Nigeria hence feeling threatening with my comments..

I repeat again, shame on all the enemies of Nigeria
Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by HopeUzodinma: 6:52am On Nov 22, 2020
This work pass the normal BmC work. The water has passed the garry. Buhari must suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by capitalzero: 6:54am On Nov 22, 2020
NGpatriot:

He nailed it.

grin grin grin

Just as shia massacre after initial denial by NA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by November1857(m): 7:16am On Nov 22, 2020
helinues:

Probably you are one of the enemies of Nigeria hence feeling threatening with my comments..

I repeat again, shame on all the enemies of Nigeria
People are making thier case against Nigeria in international stage , for example Dj switch.
Why don't you go international to counter them, since you claimed they're lying ,

than disturbing us here with your freaky statement !

3 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by helinues: 7:19am On Nov 22, 2020
November1857:
People are making thier case against Nigeria in international stage , for example Dj switch.
Why don't you go international counter them, since you claimed they're lying ,

than disturbing us here with your freaky statement !

So those international stage will come and beat Buhari or remove him?

What have they done about Lukachenko?

I laugh in Mandarin... grin cheesy
Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by Standing5(m): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2020
The first army shooting practice where the lights will need to be off in order to test malfunctioning blank bullets.

1 Like

Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by HAccord: 7:21am On Nov 22, 2020
November1857:
The case has gone international , CNN which is most liable news Network in the world has confirmed that people were actually murdered,
with evidence..
Instead countering your acclaimed lies in international stage,
you are here at the backstage, wailing like a local
Champion..
Typical yaruba Muslim !

Na mufutau face be that? yoruba muslim agbero criminals always look funny when apprehended. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by November1857(m): 7:24am On Nov 22, 2020
helinues:

They will definitely end up in ICC prisons.
That place no be Nigeria where una go just lie and cover it up.
Trust the white, the matter must get to the root.

1 Like

Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by Whois(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2020
So we will not forget

1 Like

Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by Gandollaar(f): 7:34am On Nov 22, 2020
HAccord:

Na mufutau face be that? yoruba muslim agbero criminals always look funny when apprehended. grin grin
Na Toyeeb be dat. He's the treasurer of skull miners Inc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by helinues: 7:35am On Nov 22, 2020
November1857:

You must be a joker
Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by Whois(m): 7:46am On Nov 22, 2020
Jokes on you. Posterity will judge you
helinues:

You must be a joker

Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by November1857(m): 7:50am On Nov 22, 2020
helinues:

You must be a joker
No be joke. It is killing of peaceful protesters that brought Gaddafi down.
Oyibo dey joke with it !

1 Like

Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by OfoIgbo: 7:57am On Nov 22, 2020
helinues:

She is probably from Rivers State or any of the SS states.

Read and comprehend on the majority

So the lady is not even from the SW?

Someone even informed me privately that she's my sister, from the SE..

That's very typical, because bravery and SE ladies are like 5 and 6. No wonder, because her courage is so untypical of Nigerian women, of course with the exception of SE and SS women
Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by NGpatriot: 8:17am On Nov 22, 2020
OfoIgbo:

How exactly did the injured people the hospitals treated get to the hospital from the toll gate? Was it by abracadabra magic.

How did the man in the picture below evacuate dozens of injured people from the toll gate to 2 different hospitals?

All you people do is lie and fabricate dake news.

Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by NGpatriot: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2020
Whois:
So we will not forget

If you like forget or don't forget, that's your headache, your fake news and propaganda pictures failed, Nigeria is still standing and moving on.
Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by NGpatriot: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2020
helinues:

They are too naive, ignorant and dangerously unexposed.

As is the international community don't know then and their ipob agenda.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by Kelechiorbih: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2020
Get a simple website with custom domain, hosting and SSL, all for 12k only! Offer valid for 24 hours. Call/chat to get in touch: +234 803 717 1389
Re: Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed. by NGpatriot: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2020
November1857:

ICC ko, NNPC ni.

Comedians..

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do We Actually Have A Plan To Eliminate Open Gutters In Nigeria? / Sunday Igboho: Ikere Ekiti King Offers Ancestral Prayer For Activist (video) / 1967 Is Not 2021, Nigeria Can't Win Biafra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.