Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,122 members, 7,953,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

The Young Man Who Build Toilet That Generate Gas For Cooking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Young Man Who Build Toilet That Generate Gas For Cooking (233 Views)

Nigerians Paid More For Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene & Petrol In May – NBS / Nigerians Paid Less For Cooking Gas In April 2019 – Nbs / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Young Man Who Build Toilet That Generate Gas For Cooking by Jimiyke(m): 4:26am On Nov 22, 2020
Am the young man from Imo state that convert all your degradable wastes including human wastes to a clean Cooking gas and Electricity.

Please am in a competition to win 1million naira, kindly open the YouTube video link below that has my concept work and vote for me by clicking the LIKE � icon please ��

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=S7wzzhwMfSE

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: The Young Man Who Build Toilet That Generate Gas For Cooking by Jimiyke(m): 5:36am On Nov 23, 2020
Vote for me...

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Geopool The Most Low Paid Survey Site / How To Earn On Facebook,instagram,twitter And Youtube. / SMEDAN To Establish Micro-finance Bank For Smes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.