Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,186 members, 7,957,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Wurld – “bossy” Ft. Kida Kudz, Cuppy Via Thisishiphophq - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wurld – “bossy” Ft. Kida Kudz, Cuppy Via Thisishiphophq (171 Views)

Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) / MP3 Download: Davido – Sweet In The Middle Ft. Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Wurld / Davido – A Good Time Ft Naira Marley X Zlatan Ibile X Wurld (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wurld – “bossy” Ft. Kida Kudz, Cuppy Via Thisishiphophq by thisishiphophq(m): 6:10am On Nov 22, 2020
Download: https://www.thisishiphophq.com.ng/2020/11/music-wurld-bossy-ft-kida-kudz-cuppy.html?m=1

About:
"Bossy" is nothing short of a Masterpiece! A perfect blend of Afrobeat, Pop, Soul and Rap. The artistes on this song talks about Bossy Ladies…

Quotable Lyrics:

Bossy ways, bossy moves
Bossy girls wanna take control
take my soul, leave you cold
She got her own and she don't want mine
But I know what you want want want
Want me come and love you num num num
And the only time she call my phone
when she wanna get the yum yum yum

Yeah You bossy
You bossy
She's bossy ayyy
She's bossy ayyy
Anywhere she goes, she's bossy
When you see her walk, she's bossy…

Listen and Enjoy!!!

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Androidd - Johanna / Worldmedialoaded Official Page / Miczee Ft Loli Boy – Body updatesound.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.