Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding (47104 Views)

Celebrities Storm Williams Uchemba's Wedding (Photos, Video) / Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women / AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by emmabest2000(m): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by Eriokanmi: 8:29am On Nov 22, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Isoright..how niggarrrrs are bold to get married baffles me...
A real niggarrr can't be in the same roof with one particular pussy for God knows how long
The thought of that shit scares the hell out of me
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles
Not to talk of the fact that my dickkk won't be getting excited for her anymore because my dickkk is used to her already...the love will no longer be there...but we will continue to be pretending that we still love each probably because of our kids and what society will say

Oh...lord...help a real niggarr...because with the way he is thinking now..he be like say na baby mama sure me die
Damnnn.......mmmmm...he who finds a wife..finds real dope problem and wahalar
My guy. Na deliverance you need. You go dey alright grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by Ambber(f): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2020
Peter, so fresh and fine

2 Likes

Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:33am On Nov 22, 2020
GracefulBunmi:
cheesy
Wetin I no go show when money jam me with no escape...You go even see GBANKU skill...
Baba God, abeg na!!! undecided
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by Rugaria: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

A real niggarrr will now be in the same roof with one particular pussy for God knows how long
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles
Not to talk of the fact that my dickkk won't be getting excited for her anymore because my dickkk is used to her already...the love will no longer be there...but we will continue to be pretending that we still love each other probably because of our kids and what society will say

Oh...lord...help a real niggarr...because with the way he is thinking now..he be like say na baby mama sure me die

Ko easy to

Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by Kendz(m): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

A real niggarrr will now be in the same roof with one particular pussy for God knows how long
Not to talk of the fact that my dickkk won't be getting excited for her anymore because my dickkk is used to her already...the love will no longer be there...but we will continue to be pretending that we still love each other probably because of our kids and what society will say Good morning bro pls I wanna talk to you please

Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by Ojukwu007(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2020
grin grin grin what a BOMBSHELL!!
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Not to talk of the fact that my dickkk won't be getting excited for her anymore because my dickkk is used to her already...the love will no longer be there...but we will continue to be pretending that we still love each other probably because of our kids and what society will say

Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by Lionnewman(m): 8:55am On Nov 22, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Damn Niggarrrr.... Hmmm
I just PM you sha!
Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by Celebsnews2: 9:01am On Nov 22, 2020
O yeah.
Also, 55 Years old Veteran Nollywood actress, Hilda Dokubo, Disgrace and Embarass Comedian AY and Former Bbnaija Housemates Alex in a Dance competion at Williams Uchemba's Wedding Party. Click � to Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HXuK6-ocCg
Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by Emeraldgreene(f): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2020
[Hahaha...then don't get married..Marriage is not for everybody...keep ur freedom and continue fucking ur bitches,do ur baby mama shit..noone is forcing u to be married.its ur call!uote author=slawormiir post=96308001]Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Damnnn.......mmmmm...he who finds a wife..finds real dope problem and wahalar [/quote]
Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by patrickmuf(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Which kind wahala be this one!
Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by pointstores(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2020
Nice one
Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by Kaymaxine(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2020
zeusdgrt:

grin grin back to sender,so what's the big deal if dem dance for wedding?no na fight Dem for fight for the wedding yeye people grin
Most times,its best to just keep quiet instead of spilling gilbrish.
Be a good boi
Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by Longman8: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2020
Happy marriage life to one of the best philanthropist of our time. I pray the hands of God shower u with all the blessings that accompanys MARRIAGE.
Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by nohalti: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2020
God bless your new home.
Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by Dreamliner787(m): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2020
grin grin grin .. You dey craze.....
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles.
She go dey quarrel and advise me like a mother, sister and wife make i stop those things or reduce am..if i nor hear she go come go report to my mum or daddy..or probably person way I dey fear pass for my family...those ones go come call me for family meeting...see wahalar

Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by zeusdgrt(m): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2020
Kaymaxine:

Most times,its best to just keep quiet instead of spilling gilbrish.
Be a good boi
Truth hurts wen stupid news trend grin smallie like u,I just even looked at ur pics and am disappointed I even answer u.BOY go look for ur mate!
Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by Canadianbreed01(m): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles.
She go dey quarrel and advise me like a mother, sister and wife make i stop those things like alcohol, smoking weed, banging other pussy or make i reduce am..if i nor hear she go come go report to my mum or daddy..or probably person way I dey fear pass for my family...those ones go come call me for family meeting...see wahalar

As you know pass God nah? What's with hitting on the scriptures. Mk your point and leave the scriptures outta your mouth
Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by Ganjafama(m): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

She go dey quarrel and advise me like a mother, sister and wife make i stop those things like alcohol, smoking weed, banging other pussy or make i reduce am..if i nor hear she go come go report to my mum or daddy..or probably person way I dey fear pass for my family...those ones go come call me for family meeting...see wahalar

Deep down in your heart you know that she cares for you that's why she wants you to quit those stuffs you mentioned.
Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by Gandollaar(f): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2020
zeusdgrt:
And so?
E pain am
Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by 2cribz: 9:35am On Nov 22, 2020
All for show off,i can bet my left balls thatvmajority of they jewelry are clones,fakes,i can bet my left balls on that.

1 Like

Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by murmee: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
Falz my favourite rapper very soon I am guessing it will be his turn. Love his attitude to life.
I can just imagine what would happen when it gets to Falz turn to marry. The whole of Nigeria, Africa and the World will stand still!

3 Likes

Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by zeusdgrt(m): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
E pain am
Say?the news nor get meaning.Na fight Dem for fight before? truth spoken
Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by omoluka: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Hmmmm..
Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by abumeinben(m): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Son, you need to take a chill pill.
Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by Molahnelson(m): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2020
I think people should not married any more, if there are not marring because of love.
Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by legallyminded: 10:04am On Nov 22, 2020
justosee:
the only reasonable thing in this your comments is admitting that country is hard. Why do you want to make it harder by scamming us of 1k?

Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by Unboxer(m): 10:07am On Nov 22, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by Ykc2(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2020
Dance moves our masquerades in the east used to dance far back imo river, they renamed it zanku this up coming musician Peter begin dey dance it
Re: Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2020
Uchenna why did u invite these men with dead careers... U no see better people invite nah men women donbl ruined their careers finish u come invite to ur Wedding... Anyway it gonna end in tears since nah Ancestor wey senior u , u come marry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer Oritse Femi's Grand Mother Still Looking Very Young. (photos) / Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) / Team Alex Surprises Her With A Car And A 23rd Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.