Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

How Dangerous Is Unforgiveness To A Christian? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Dangerous Is Unforgiveness To A Christian? (6044 Views)

These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness / Unforgiveness: One Subtle Sin That Would Take Many Christians To Hell / Unforgiveness Hinders Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Dangerous Is Unforgiveness To A Christian? by achorladey: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
FORGIVENESS a veritable tool for SURVIVAL.
Re: How Dangerous Is Unforgiveness To A Christian? by solreb: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
Purplekush:

The OP just dey post nonsense but based on say na Church matter e come be like say e make sense.

Unforgiveness is not a bad thing entirely. If it was then why hasn't Yahweh forgiven Lucifer till date.

These religious folks are a bunch of rather dumb folks. No harm meant.

But I mean, ive always had that thought as a kid. It's just common sense to practice what you preach.

I have a couple of niggas that fuxked with me in a pretty bad way in the past just as Lucifer fuxked Yahweh up according to Biblical myths.

Some nigga scammed me of N1m worth of BTC deal 2017. Another stole 100k from me. Trust me, if I ever set eyes on them I'll prolly fuxk them up too and make sure they don't stand on both legs again at least not without a crutch
My brother, when it comes to matter of religion, which has to do faith is not given to be understood by our common sense as the scripture rightly indicates (1 Cor 2:14 -The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.). God has the ultimate power to judge every of His creatures including Satan, and such cannot be questioned. Satan and his angels (demons) hae already been condemned and will spend eternity in hell. It is for each and everyone of us to live righteously by keeping all commandments of God, of which forgiveness is one.

1 Like

Re: How Dangerous Is Unforgiveness To A Christian? by Myer(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
DropsMic:
O ye reading this... Do not let yourself be deceived by hook line and sinker Christians.... No be everything them dey forgive. Some things are unforgivable..

Even God is yet to forgive Satan for trying to take over his kingdom

Lol you're a clown.
Good point though.
Re: How Dangerous Is Unforgiveness To A Christian? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
here:
When you recognize that only what God has allowed that anyone can do to you, you will learn to forgive. Your maker allowed it! Learn to trust he knows why he allowed it and be at peace. What’s the desperation to feel offended?
How can you trust he can save your soul but you can’t trust he knows what he is doing?
Now this is revelatory. Thanks for making this comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? / The Egyptian Origin Of Zion / Eastern Orthodox Church - The Orthodox CATHOLIC Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.