Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Pls.. If You Don't Have Money To Pay.. Don't Hire A Developer.. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls.. If You Don't Have Money To Pay.. Don't Hire A Developer.. (256 Views)

How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? / Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts / 5 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Web Design Company In Nigeria In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls.. If You Don't Have Money To Pay.. Don't Hire A Developer.. by eidesk(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2020
So.. for a long time now.. too many persons and startup developers have been using this platform for many crazy reasons..

Some will post developer needed for urgent job.. what happens when you contact them.. some want the job delivered first before payment.. and when you do so.. they just copy your source code and come up with stories. And they wont pay a dime afterwards.

Others don't have money at all... but will post here.. and when you contact them.. they'll give you a full stack job for 40k NGN

Abeg make una use brain for this nairaland.. I'm not showing disrespect.. but the administrators here have to be doing more stop and search..

For crying out loud.. we need SARS operatives here.. I guess they are better off here on nairaland than on the streets..

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Website Designer To Migrate My Website To A New URL / Download My NEW YEAR GIFTS Now....... / [WTS] Amazon SES 50K \ Amazon Web Services Accounts With Credit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.