Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Kissnation Tv Interview With Mc Generator� - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kissnation Tv Interview With Mc Generator� (197 Views)

Portable Accuses His Baby Mama Of Sleeping With MC Oluomo’s Aide, Koko Zaria / Throne Of Lafta With MC Tagwaye Holds With Rib- Cracking Performance / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kissnation Tv Interview With Mc Generator� by naijahits: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2020
OUR GUEST ARTIST FOR THIS WEEK IS

OLUWATOSIN GRACE ALAO

STAGE NAME:OLUWATOSING

YOU STATE OF ORIGIN AND TRIBE

OLUWATOSING:am from osun state and Yoruba by tribe

INSTITUTIONS YOU'VE BEEN TO WITH DEPARTMENT AND YEAR

OLUWATOSING:am presently schooling at Kaduna state polytechnic ND2 evening class, department of mass communication

WHEN DID YOU START MUSIC � WHO INSPIRED YOU?

OLUWATOSING:I have actually been singing since last year but didn't take it serious because I was kind of scared due to some issues But suddenly I develop that courage this year and i felt like let me just do what I love doing because I can't hide it any longer
And a very closed friend of my inspired me

HOW HAS IT BEEN ANY EXPERIENCE CHALLENGES AND YOUR ACHIEVEMENT

OLUWATOSING:experience in music is very sweet and challenging the sweet part is loving what am doing I don't sing to impress or sing like other people I sing to feel happy and refreshed.
And I think I achieved something special which is having the chance to get to know people because I believe one who is loved by people is a champion and dropping a song under one of the best team #KISS_NATION is also a great achievement
And challenges I can say not that much though just normal human challenges

HOW MANY SINGLE AND FEATURE

OLUWATOSING:well just two single one feature

DO YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE OR QUOTE YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE TO YOUR FANS

OLUWATOSING:I will like to tell my fans out there always be yourself don't let people tell you that you are not good enough, discover your talents, work towards your goal.and don't look down on yourself don't make peoples talk make you feel u are not worthy of yourself

ANY NEW INCOMING PROJECT YOU WILL US TO KNOW ABOUT

OLUWATOSING:yes they should be expecting something big from their Arewa tiwasavage #oluwatosing I will be giving them some does of energy this December

You can follow oluwatosing on Facebook @oluwatosing Aloa� Twitter @oluwatosing197
IG@oluwatosing 197

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen, James Brown / Affordable Cake! Affordable Cake!! Affordable Cake!!! / Ned Nwoko Reveals He Married Regina Daniels Within 3 Weeks Of Meeting Her(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.