Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Thank God I Just Got An Appointment As A Logistic Officer I Need Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thank God I Just Got An Appointment As A Logistic Officer I Need Help (1263 Views)

God Has Done It For Me, I Just Got A Good Job / 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) / Vacancy For The Post Of A Logistic Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank God I Just Got An Appointment As A Logistic Officer I Need Help by gbadaniyi(m): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2011
please i need help i do not really know the function of a logistic officer in a courier company i am only assigned to take the company vehicle to the airport and clear any mail or package that comes from foreign country and sort it out and give to the dispatch rider to deliver i believe the function is more than that please i need help
Re: Thank God I Just Got An Appointment As A Logistic Officer I Need Help by pluto04(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2011
gbadaniyi:

please i need help i do not really know the function of a logistic officer in a courier company i am only assigned to take the company vehicle to the airport and clear any mail or package that comes from foreign country and sort it out and give to the dispatch rider to deliver i believe the function is more than that please i need help

Do you have formal job description? If the people who hired you have described what you need to do to earn your pay, why do you need nairalanders to help you by giving you a new job description? If you've got an issue or misunderstanding with your job descrption or you want enhanced role, why not discuss with your line manager?

Maybe I misunderstood your post. You can use google (it is faster) to search for a 'typical' job description of a logistics officer if you just want to know for research purpose.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Quantity Surveying Firm For My It Training. / The Cult Of Information, And The Information-less Society / Trans-nationwide Express (TRANEX) Plc Workers Shut Down Company For Poor Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.