Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Nigerian Custom Benin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Custom Benin (254 Views)

Nigerian Custom Burn Shops And Properties In Abuja / Nigerian Custom Release Statement Concerning Viral Video / Breaking News : Nigerian Custom Officer Macheted By Smugglers.. GRAPHIC PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Custom Benin by Exploits57: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2020
Yesterday on my way back from Benin to onitsha,I was falsely detained by the Nigerian customs at Benin city saying my custom papers where fake and even after checking on their database it was showing the documents where not fake yet the officer still detained us from 11:15 am in the morning till 5:45pm in the evening. I was forced to pay the sum of 100,000 and I have no other option because my wife was pregnant and was already crying so I transferred the money to one of the account one of the officers provided and I have evidence to the transaction. Please I need help to get these injustices taken down ,how to I get to the appropriate authorities to get them reported. Thanks for your help
Re: Nigerian Custom Benin by Mhurfhy(m): 11:11am On Nov 22, 2020
Benin republic or Benin city....
Re: Nigerian Custom Benin by Exploits57: 11:14am On Nov 22, 2020
Benin city
Mhurfhy:
Benin republic or Benin city....
Re: Nigerian Custom Benin by slawormiir: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
This your story doesn't hold water not talk of alcohol
Re: Nigerian Custom Benin by Tonyspecial(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2020
Sorry oo'
Re: Nigerian Custom Benin by Tonyspecial(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
J

(1) (Reply)

Man Bags 40 Days Imprisonment For Stealing Sweets And Boxers In Supermarket / Angry Mob Burns Bike Snatcher To Death In Ibadan / Osun Council Boss, Wife In Multi-million Naira Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.