Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

It’s A Miracle To Reside In Nigeria – Eedris Abdulkareem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s A Miracle To Reside In Nigeria – Eedris Abdulkareem (250 Views)

Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) / Eedris Abdulkareem: "Davido Will Regret Having Baby Bamas When He Grows Up” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s A Miracle To Reside In Nigeria – Eedris Abdulkareem by tonyluyi1985: 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
Nigerian musician, Eedris Abdulkareem has said that it is a miracle for Nigerians to be resident in Nigeria no thanks to the undue hardship that the people face on a daily basis.
The musician turned farmer who is well known for his controversial hits is now a social crusader of sorts.
Source @ https://africanbard.com/2020/11/22/its-a-miracle-to-reside-in-nigeria-eedris-abdulkareem/
Re: It’s A Miracle To Reside In Nigeria – Eedris Abdulkareem by oyolohi: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
*SHOUTING*

If you really think your unborn child deserves being a Nigerian, think again grin grin

My personal decision is to die the way I came to this world. No marriage. No kids.

Make my money jeje and enjoy life. If I die with loads of cash and properties, my parents and siblings should henjoy it (if they need it --otherwise, let them give it to the unfortunate orphans/less privileged in an unfortunate country like Nigeria.

My mode now is: Fvck the whole Universe.

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Miracle To Reside In Nigeria – Eedris Abdulkareem by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
living in Nigeria is supposed to be included in 100ways to die

1 Like

Re: It’s A Miracle To Reside In Nigeria – Eedris Abdulkareem by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
oyolohi:
*SHOUTING*
If you really think your unborn child deserves being a Nigerian, think again grin grin
My personal decision is to die the way I came to this world. No marriage. No kids.
Make my money jeje and enjoy life. If I die with loads of cash and properties, my parents and siblings should henjoy it (if they need it --otherwise, let them give it to the unfortunate orphans/less privileged in an unfortunate country like Nigeria.
My mode now is: Fvck the whole Universe.

Singing our favourite songs of Rojas in Michael Jackson.....
You are not alone........

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Happy We Are Celebrating Life Together – Bobrisky Celebrates Reward Of Her / I’ve Become Selfish – Asa Speaks On Why She’s Yet To Marry (video) / Reactions As Davido Says He Is Going To Be His Drivers Best Man At His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.