Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,825 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Please Someone Help Me Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Someone Help Me Out (359 Views)

Please Can Someone Help And Confirm This / Can Someone Help Me With A Job Of 40k To 60k / Someone Help Me Out, I Want To Know If It's Genuine Or Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Help Me Out by blazingblender(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
Okay guys please give me a listening ear
I wrote the waec this year and yeah my result was quite cool
And I reside in port harcourt
Well that's by the way

My main reason of posting this right now is my need for a job
Please any thing is suitable for me
Am young and vibrant ready to take up anything
Please if any of you know any job around ph
Am really interested cus for some reason I will not be entering School next year
Most of you will say go learn a skill but for another reason yeah I don't wanna discuss that
But I can do any thing, work in any legitimate company, organization that does not require any special skill or certificate apart from my o level result
Please I will really appreciate if my brother's and sisters here can help me out
Cus my parents are already pushing me outta the house please
And thanks in advance☺���������
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out by RedPanthar: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
Come and join my content writing team

The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: Please Someone Help Me Out by blazingblender(m): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
RedPanthar:

The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

yeah am interested
Am quite good at writing
Used to write stories in dose days
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out by RedPanthar: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
blazingblender:
yeah am interested
Am quite good at writing
Used to write stories in dose days

Send me a message on WhatsApp on the number on my signature
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out by blazingblender(m): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
RedPanthar:

Send me a message on WhatsApp on the number on my signature
Will do that soon
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out by leetech93: 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
RedPanthar:

Thanks for reading

I dont kno how to check to signature, here is my number, I am really interested.

(1) (Reply)

N-power Nexit: Check Out Easy Steps To Update Portal, Answer Questions Correctly / Job Opportunity / Secretary Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.