Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,423 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Good Things Don’t Come Easily - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Things Don’t Come Easily (108 Views)

The Good Things In The Lives Of Men / Challenge Your Pastors If Their Prophecies Don’t Come True-pst Tunde Bakare. / Don’t Come To Church With Phones, Ipad To Read Bible – Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Things Don’t Come Easily by chinenye497: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
A friend once said; On three occasions, I got a job with a snap of the finger and, I also lost them that same way. But the place where I am working currently, it took me one year to get the job.

And even though the money is not as plenty as the other places where I have worked before, I have peace, something I never enjoyed in those places.

And then I have some good people whom God used to uplift me in so many ways. Through them, I learned some things for free, which I tried learning some years back and was charged a huge sum of money.

Right now, I have learned a skill which is paying me ten times what I was earning before. You won’t believe that I also learned it for free. This is a blessing in disguise. Like the saying, all that glitters is not gold.

When I lost my last job before where I am currently, I thought the world had come to an end. Because all my life I had not gotten a job that paid that much, plus all the benefits that came with it. Free accommodation, free food, free transportation with small allowances, and so on.

But you see, with all of this in place, I had no peace of mind. But then, I didn’t know that God was preparing me for something bigger and better.

Good things don’t come easily. It took me one year of losing my job to be where I am right now.

The lesson I have learned so far is that when Satan takes away that thing which we desire and cherish so much, and God gives us something small as a replacement, we shouldn’t grumble because they might be a piece of gold buried inside it.

All we need to do is, to patiently find out why God took us there because you might realize later that where he has taken you to, is far far better than the place you thought was heaven.

If you read my post on “ Patience! one of the keys to a successful life, you will see that it pays to patiently follow God and, allow his will to be done because the will of God is the best thing that can happen to anybody.

You may also like to read Don't give up on God, because he will never give up on you below

https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2019/09/05/dontt-give-up-on-god-because-he-will-never-give-up-on-you/

For more interesting and inspiring articles visit www.youthwinconnect.com

(1) (Reply)

Long Life Is God's Gift / The Real Powerful Spiritual Herbalist In Nigeria / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.