Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Video Creation Service......hot Offer!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Video Creation Service......hot Offer!!!!! (111 Views)

Video Creation And Editing / Video Creation And Editing / Professional Voiceovers And Advert Creation Service For Your Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Creation Service......hot Offer!!!!! by chosen4now: 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
Do You Need A Video Created For Your Business? Do You Want To Promote A Product Or Service And You Want Someone Who Has A Proven Record Of Happy And Satisfied Clients?

Then I can help you!

I’ve done this for the last 4 years, working with over 250 clients in all kinds of niches:

** SEO
** Social media management
** Real estate
** Software
** Internet marketers

I work with a team that consists of illustrators, voice artists and copywriters and i know i can deliver every project on time, as promised.

What can i do?

Everything!

From the script writing, to the cool text effect that you need to make that word pop…but to understand better, let me explain the work flow after we agreed on working on a project:

1-I write the script and ask for your feedback.
2-Once we agree: I handle the voiceover creation with professional voice artists that have an experience in doing this.
3-Build the video
4-Deliver the final video

What can i produce or edit and have experience doing it?
........Sales videos (aka video sales letters)
.........Explainer videos (or promo videos)
.........Simple videos
..........Typography videos (animated text in a way that engages the viewer and transmits the message directly)
..........Real footage videos (editing and adding elements on top of any footage you shot yourself)

IF YOU NEED VIDEO FOR WHATEVER PURPOSE .......WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE....

Contact me on whatsappa.....
https:///2347062997577

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria / Free Cryptocurrency Trading Seminar / Continuation On Last Post... "6 Tips On How To Triple Your Sales"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.