Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) (61214 Views)

Toke Makinwa Slays In Gucci Swimwear / Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Gym Wear / Toke Makinwa Slays In Orange Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) by Palehair: 8:14am On Nov 23, 2020
Premiumwriter:
I didn't feel anything in my trouser. I guess that's what happens when you force it down our throat
Did anybody force your finger to click on the post? Lemme know
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) by sylve11: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Short women are a menace worldwide.

grin grin grin cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) by Anayxz(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2020
We have seen ur new pant, pls can u now close it cos we have more problems in Nigeria for now, thank u.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) by Dpundict: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2020
Zoom picture 3 and look at the centre of the pant and if u see it then thank me later. grin grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) by moorevic(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2020
Who is this tolu makinwe?
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) by Gamesmart: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2020
JoeEeL:

Absolutely nothing wrong with Annie Idibia's look pre-make-up.

Fine na fine.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) by dotclean: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2020
It is well.
Still providing professional cleaning (domestic and industrial), check my signature.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) by letilex: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2020
May God help this generation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSX9ldGN0L8
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) by Aleshinloyej(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
All i see is pussy cats grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ratedgang:
I swear. But those are not ladies. They’re men.
ehn seriously?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
those monikers i just quoted are actually guys? grin grin grin grin
na wah grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) by PattyMike(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Let's see where it will take her to in 15 years from now.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) by Preciouschinwe(f): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
telkevog:
All these oloshos self, must they always tell us when they buy new pant!
kikikiikiki grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) by Okpabana: 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
ebukajay184:
Toke Makinwa is currently on holiday in Turkey and shared some sexy photos of herself in a bikini, flaunting her killer curves, IgbereTV reports.

See photos below.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH5H8Nyl71-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

All I see is shit box. Nothing other than bum bum full of smelling shits. grin grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) by CheGuevara102: 12:31am On Nov 24, 2020
Omoslim26:
grin

Ok it will not be well with anybody using any moniker to instigate tribal hate and bigotry on this Forum their life go be like somalia and Nigeria Current situation for ever till their 3rd generation
Iseee ngwa say amen
Na your life go bend like Buhari first and second term so tey your pocket go enter recession.

Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) by Omoslim26: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Na your life go bend like Buhari first and second term so tey your pocket go enter recession.
grin
CheGuevara102:

Eleribu oniranu oloriburuki

E no fit better for you even unto 600yrs
continue dey look for who go follow you masturbate on cheap childish bigotry as Lazy jobless bastard wey you be hunger and poverty go send you to your early grave

i don mark you anytime wey you post any rubbish yoruba vs igbo or any other form of bigoted bullcrap for here na minus 2yrs from your poverty stricken pick pocket useless life be dat

Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) by CheGuevara102: 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Omoslim26:
grin

Eleribu oniranu oloriburuki

E no fit better for you even unto 600yrs
continue dey look for who go follow you masturbate on cheap childish bigotry as Lazy jobless bastard wey you be hunger and poverty go send you to your early grave

i don mark you anytime wey you post any rubbish yoruba vs igbo or any other form of bigoted bullcrap for here na minus 2yrs from your poverty stricken pick pocket useless life be dat
Just came online now and just realized that you've been commenting all day long on NAIRALAND that I want to believe you dont have anything reasonable doing with your pathetic moronic life.

Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) by Omoslim26: 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Just came online now and just realized that you've been commenting all day long on NAIRALAND that I want to believe you dont have anything reasonable doing with your pathetic moronic life.
grin
CheGuevara102:

Words of a poor man

Well dats wat you get wen you hustle and work hard wen your mate dey hustle instead to be wasting you poverty stricken life looking for who will engage you in useless yoruba vs igbo arguement
wen you are a boss you get to take off anytime you want without fear of Being sacked
get your cursed lazy hands off that phone typing yoruba vs igbo and get a job

why i dey tell you sef no work abeg lazy cursed fool hunger na im go kill you las las

Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) by CheGuevara102: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Omoslim26:
grin

Words of a poor man

Well dats wat you get wen you hustle and work hard wen your mate dey hustle instead to be wasting you poverty stricken life looking for who will engage you in useless yoruba vs igbo arguement
wen you are a boss you get to take off anytime you want without fear of Being sacked
get your cursed lazy hands off that phone typing yoruba vs igbo and get a job

why i dey tell you sef no work abeg lazy cursed fool hunger na im go kill you las las
You type like an accursed fellow. It's so glaring that you were abused as a young child. I will advise you to visit a bible believing church where you'll be delivered of the many demons possessing you.

Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) by Omoslim26: 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
CheGuevara102:

You type like an accursed fellow. It's so glaring that you were abused as a young child. I will advise you to visit a bible believing church where you'll be delivered of the many demons possessing you.
grin
CheGuevara102:

Says someone dat have never been fortunate in life from Childhood
you come here to do yoruba vs igbo and other forms of bigotry thinking it will help you forget the fact dat your life have always been a disaster from childhood
guy nothing will change for you if you dont get your lazy hands to work laziness is a deadly poison

sebi afonja vs ipob na im go put food for your table
hunger go still shift your waist

Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) by zebjoe: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Have Revealed Their Bikini Body.

7 Nigerian female celebrities proved to the world that they can do with their body as it pleases and what is comfortable for them.

Gone are those days, when it was taboo for Nigerian ladies to be seen out in public being scantily clad, these days it is pretty much a norm to dress however you like and go out in public no matter how indecent it may seem.

With more and more Nigerians adopting cultures and dressing from the west, the “art” of wearing bikinis is a way to make bold and fashionable statements and a lot of Nigerian ladies feel confident enough to flaunt their bodies wearing bikinis.

The 7 Female celebrities who proved to the world that proved to the world that they can do with their body as it pleases and flaunted their bikini bodies effortlessly are:
· Toke Makinwa
· Idia Aisien
· Venita Akpofure
· Omawumi Megbele
· Tiwa Savage
· Seyi Shay
· Toyin Lawani

Watch how each of these ladies flaunt their bikini body effortlessly here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK5W_WvGvbM
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) by finallybusy: 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
The third picture killed the illusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters / Yul Edochie Endorses Photoshopped Christmas Photo Of Family (Photos) / Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.