Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) (64118 Views)

"David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) / Hushpuppi Hangs Out With Wizkid In Dubai (Photo) / E-money, His Wife & Their 3 Sons In Dubai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by sonnie10: 1:32am On Nov 23, 2020
One day monkey go go market . . .
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by rod12(m): 3:10am On Nov 23, 2020
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 23, 2020
pretydiva:
This babe loves attention walai
And lalasticlala loves cuppy.
Nairaland... To nairablog.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 23, 2020
joshjc:
Ok, we've seen it,so what should Will do with it? use it to change Nigeria to be better, Bring back the old nairaland where there were useful discussion,not this celebrity viewing centre it has turned into,and where tribal and religious hatred are abound

Nigerians are tribalistic people, how then do you expect its biggest forum not to have tribalism displayed by members?

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by sinola(m): 5:20am On Nov 23, 2020
Are we sure she will. Ome out from this sea alive.?.. Pls who have pa Otedola direct line?
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by JoeEeL(m): 5:38am On Nov 23, 2020
MrSensor:
crocodiles are not available in the sea/ocean ,. They live in the rivers and dams.

Crocodiles are known to swim into oceans, often into shark territories. Crocs are extremely territorial and do often travel lengths to carve out a territory for themselves. Many times the distance is short but sometimes they travel far into the distant ocean. They're usually not big enough to stave off competition from the extremely large crocs for meals. Nevertheless they're usually at about the right size to fend off any intimidating apex predator including sharks.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by illicit(m): 5:55am On Nov 23, 2020
UCHIHAmask:

I can't imagine why guys would keep making comments like yours..
I see it as totally irrelevant and unnecessary...
Is it inferiority complex,low esteem or self pity,why sexually fantasize about stars and celebrities that are out of reach,when there are far more beautiful curved yansh around the corner,just like how some guys would try make relationships with an unknown far away lady online when there are many soul compatible mates in their area/LGA/city/state..

I like her actually, it's not about her wealth or beauty.... but those things won't make her like me.

it's her fault, not mine.... wink
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by illicit(m): 5:57am On Nov 23, 2020
CoderX:

People always want what they can't have. Even if u hold raba, life no be fantasy alaye!

Imagine say na so every Naija guy dey reason. How many people go date her? Abeg... undecided

I go Bleep her if I get her kind money, shebi she f u c k e d Asika.... Asika got nothing on me, just lots of cash that I don't have....
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by Basicend: 6:27am On Nov 23, 2020
illicit:
I for dey straff dis babe but.... ground no just level

grin cheesy laugh no go kill me for all these broke wailers for nairaland.

You wey no fit buy chicken untop rice for chicken Republic self.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by illicit(m): 6:28am On Nov 23, 2020
Basicend:

grin cheesy laugh no go kill me for all these broke wailers for nairaland.
You wey no fit buy chicken untop rice for chicken Republic self.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by Goldbw122(m): 6:39am On Nov 23, 2020
IF I JUMP INSIDE WATER NOW, LIKE THAT NOW MAKE WE SEE HOW MANY LIKE I GO GET.... Money talks...
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by fabsyl(m): 6:39am On Nov 23, 2020
this one na African pinky. but she get breast pass pinky sha. ds her yansh is indeed made in heaven
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by RealSolution001: 6:50am On Nov 23, 2020
Money do crazy things
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by thundafire: 7:01am On Nov 23, 2020
Madibah:
see bwess !!!

but who is that guy touching her yansh na
I dey feel jealous on another person property cheesy
that is the payee
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by MrSensor(m): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2020
JoeEeL:

Crocodiles are known to swim into oceans, often into shark territories. Crocs are extremely territorial and do often travel lengths to carve out a territory for themselves. Many times the distance is short but sometimes they travel far into the distant ocean. They're usually not big enough to stave off competition from the extremely large crocs for meals. Nevertheless they're usually at about the right size to fend off any intimidating apex predator including sharks.
what will they eat in the ocean?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by Farki: 7:14am On Nov 23, 2020
joshjc:
Ok, we've seen it,so what should Will do with it? use it to change Nigeria to be better, Bring back the old nairaland where there were useful discussion,not this celebrity viewing centre it has turned into,and where tribal and religious hatred are abound

Mods want what will bring engagement which means money.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by JoeEeL(m): 7:17am On Nov 23, 2020
MrSensor:
what will they eat in the ocean?

They migrate through, not stay there. I think the most common instance of this is the Zambezi region (southern African). The Zambezi-Indian Ocean link is where this frequently happens.

The crocodiles usually make stops at beaches (yes you read right!) and will feed mainly on turtles. There are accounts of people dragged away and eaten by crocodiles at sea shores, not even swamp banks!
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:19am On Nov 23, 2020
Simvan:
This cuppy na female version of Davido lol grin, but wait what's that guy tryna touch? cry

If na black Man get that facility and touch Arab woman. Na other case oh!

Dem fit boycott all items from the country the guy comes from .

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by Cousin9999: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2020
These celebrities need to stop promoting that place. They know what kind of horrible things happen there.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by Mogajunior(m): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2020
illicit:
I for dey straff dis babe but.... ground no just level
She doesn't need your money. She is wealthy already. Just fix yourself and have a good game then you stand a chance. She is still like every babe out there.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by iLegendd(m): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2020
pretydiva:
This babe loves attention walai

And that is smartness. In this social media age, a monetized attention = more money.

She is seeking attention, yes, but is the attention profitable? Yes.

Bloggers are making money from the story.
YouTubers are making money from the story.
Nairaland is getting something from the story.
Bored Nairalanders are being entertained and given something to talk about with the story.

She is having fun and a great adventure with the story and she can even write a book called Jumping Into the Sea and make millions with it.

This is why the rich keeps and will always get richer because they have everyone's attention and they take bigger risks while the poor complain and tag them attention-seekers.

Without these attention-seekers, the Internet will be boring and there won't be news or stories for the so-called non-attention-seekers or introverts to read and enjoy at the comfort of their homes.

I know you're not poor, but there is one bad trait about poor people and that is: they hate, envy, or abuse people doing what they can't do.

Yes, life is not all about money, but trust me, 80% of a better life is about money and attention and the rest is love and good health.

In summary, attention-seeking is profitable as long you can monetize it.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by MrSensor(m): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2020
JoeEeL:

They migrate through, not stay there. I think the most common instance of this is the Zambezi region (southern African). The Zambezi-Indian Ocean link is where this frequently happens.

The crocodiles usually make stops at beaches (yes you read right!) and will feed mainly on turtles. There are accounts of people dragged away and eaten by crocodiles at sea shores, not even swamp banks!
I agree with you but I think it's a different type of crocodiles not the ones that survive in the rivers and dams.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2020
illicit:

I go Bleep her if I get her kind money, shebi she f u c k e d Asika.... Asika got nothing on me, just lots of cash that I don't have....

Ok sir...
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2020
This girl no dey fear.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by Audaite: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2020
"Dj Cuppy jumped into water" is now making headlines...Like SERIOUSLY?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by inumidun2010(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2020
KossyKiss97:
Ok

I am inviting you to church on Wednesday. Please visit any living faith church (Winners chapel ) closest to you by 5pm.

God bless you
funny... Your own minimum 10 souls never reach abi... Me too em inviting you to Our PUSH(Praise Until Something Happens) on Sunday... 4pm. LFC ADEGBAYI, IBADAN.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by KossyKiss97(f): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2020
inumidun2010:

funny... Your own minimum 10 souls never reach abi... Me too em inviting you to Our PUSH(Praise Until Something Happens) on Sunday... 4pm. LFC ADEGBAYI, IBADAN.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2020
dubai is a desert with artuficial waters.
Tthere is no sea in dubai.stop this nonsense
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by illicit(m): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2020
Mogajunior:
She doesn't need your money. She is wealthy already. Just fix yourself and have a good game then you stand a chance. She is still like every babe out there.

Being not as rich as she is might make her think I am after her money u know....
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by gwama2: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
Any occasion is good to show off for these local Kardashians. cool cool cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) by JoeEeL(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
MrSensor:
I agree with you but I think it's a different type of crocodiles not the ones that survive in the rivers and dams.

It's the Nile crocodiles bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) / Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture / Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.